CHAPTER 4 A

Long Strides to a Short Walk The REVAMP! 2017-2018-2021!

An AU, OOC, HP/DM slash fiction

MPG READ THE WARNINGS PAGE FIRST!

Summary: In their 6th year of school, it's now the end of the Season; as keeping with a Wizard Tradition, 'The Captain's Bet Dinner', Quidditch Captains Draco Malfoy & Harry Potter are about to take a short trek that will take them on a long journey, as a bet goes wrong, when hearts become the collateral, and lives, the folly of the Fates.  

After bungling best friends with misguided 'pure intentions' stick their noses where they do not belong, the result becomes a Domino Effect, as others past & present are suddenly caught up in the fall.

Rated NC-17

By: AshleyMistMalichi

Disclaimers: Don't own, don't sue. All that is mine are MY OC's, my plot, and that's it.

The rest is OWNED by: J K Rowling & Warner Brothers.

ONCE AGAIN!!! Warnings: AU SLASH, M/M fiction, MALE PREGNANCY

Pairings: HP/DM, RW/BZ, OC/OC, OC/? With past references to JP/LM

Simple Summary:

A bet gone wrong,

Many a love gone sour,

Many a mistake made right,

And many a right wronged.

^^^^^^^

                                                     ~* ~*Chapter 4*~*~

Draco, not to be out done, waited until Harry had topped off, quickly slamming his shot,

 before grabbing the bottle, and after re-filling his own drink; the blond tilts his head back, draining the little thick glass.

Slamming the now empty glass back down onto the table, a wide Malfoy smirk dancing on his mouth, wiping his lips off with the back of his hand, staring LUSTILY at 'Potter'BEFORE picking up the near empty bottle, Draco began licking and nibbling round the rim glass suggestively.  With a long saucy wink at Harry, suddenly, he threw his head back, gulping it dry. 

Down to the very last sparkling crimson drop.

As the instantaneous 'feeling' of his hasty actions shot straight down to his cock, 

mercury eyes take on a dark feral gleam as he rises, slowly advancing like an icy-blond Panther,  toward the target of his deepest desires; 'play-pouncing' complete with little possessive throaty growls,  (Harry Potter didn't even seem to care), as Draco captured his un-suspecting Gryffindor.

Carefully lifting Harry up into his arms, Draco gently pulled him onto his lap.

Saucily winking at a shocked Tom, and bar room full of happy yet stunned voyeuristic crazy people, he cuddled his elusive and mysterious classmate.

^^^^^^^

After noticing that hack reporter, Rita Skeeter hastily jotting down what he was sure would be a biiiiiiig stretch of the truth, in ANY form, his arrogant gaze catches her buggy eyes.