15---The Bet---15

Angelina at the top!

Song for the chapter: Cheap Thrills-Sia/Sean Paul

👩Angelina's POV:👩

"I don't like her!"Jacob protested looking defeated. I looked at him doubtfully.

"I don't think we should be engaged, or fake engaged. People might think you had many affairs and stuff you know? Besides, I don't want to be made into a laughingstock." I told him angrily and stomped out of the room dramatically..

Jacob's face fell but he he smiled almost immediately.

"I have an idea. Let's make a bet. If I 'cheat' on you, you get to do whatever you want with the engagement. If I don't, then we're getting fake married when we're old enough. Deal?"

"It's kind of like a bet since I benefit from it. I have another idea to the bet. Whoever falls in love first loses and the winner can choose to stay or leave." I said challenging him and stuck out my hand. No one would fall for the ugly old player.

But he's a fucking player?!

Ugh. I'm gonna lose.

"Oh it's so on." He said smirking and shaking my hand.

---

RULES FOR THE BET:

1. You can do whatever you want to make the person fall in love with you. 

2. No threatening people

3. You lose when the opponent catches you show affection to someone else

4. You have to pretend we're dating

5. NO LIARS! 

Conclusion: If you win, you can break the opponents heart and move on to someone else. 💔

I looked at the list satisfied. I turned to see Jacob nodding. The bet was now official.

"That's about it." He said.

"Yep. Sign it." We both did and we decided to keep it where we both never went into. The broom closet. Jacob threw it in and ran out. "That was scary." He muttered.

Then he quickly turned to me. "What if one of lies about not being in love?"

"Our friends will notice. They're smarter than we credit them for you know." I said chuckling softly.

We went downstairs to see Xavier sleeping/snoring on the couch. It was two in the morning so it wasn't that surprising. What was funny was why he didn't go to the guest room.

"There's a fucking guest room." I muttered.

"He probably couldn't find it." Jacob said chuckling. I giggled.

No I didn't.

"Whatever, good night Winters."

"Good night London."

---

School is absolutely terrible.

Especially if you missed a day at school.

"But miss!" I protested. "I didn't learn any of this!"

Ms. Miller sneered and ignored me. I grumbled, I wasn't the smartest kid in school, a couple of the Sophomores were. One of them was Xavier's sister and this other guy. I was more of the sporty kids. If I rated myself in the popular scale, I would be ten in the top twenty which is a lot high since we have six hundred people in Sacramento High.

Jacob was definitely a one or two.

It was time for biology anyway so I would be seeing him soon. Time for my brilliant acting skills, when I mean brilliant I mean brilliant.

Ted walked up to me.

"You have volleyball practice right?" He asked.

"Yep! I'm the captain remember? I also have rehearsal with Brooklyn and her drama geeks."

"Right, Helen wants to talk to you after school."

I nodded and waved goodbye as he left me to pack my bag. I walked out of the classroom and headed to bio. 

I entered the room to see Wilma bugging Jacob. Jacob looked uncomfortable and he was squirming in his seat. My heart dipped for no reason. I didn't have a crush on him anymore so why was it still overeating? I smirked at Wilma's expression. A mixture of anger, confusion and lust.

What the fuck. Jake is not worth "lusting" for.

"Hi Jake." I said smiling at his direction. His face lit up and he immediately sprinted away from Wilma to sit next to me. Relieved. I laughed at him and he pouted.

"That girl is scary!" He mouthed. I rolled my eyes.

"You made out with her the other day."

He just glanced at me amused. "Don't be jealous."

I scoffed and flipped him off. I wasn't fucking jealous. 

Gradually, the class began to get noisier and noisier.

"Evelyn! Brooke! Helen!" I hollered. "Over here!" 

Helen smiled but headed over to one of our teammates in volleyball. Brooklyn and Evelyn sat next to me and Jake. Evelyn blushed at the Greek god next to me.

He's not a god. He's a titan who eats his kids.

Kids? With Jake? Nahhh... They'd look like ugly ass bitches who have really bad attitudes. All from their father of course.

I began choking as I was struggling not to laugh.

Fuck this I'm going to laugh.

I laughed out loud causing them to look at me weird. Brooke started talking to Jacob about street dancing and he seemed interested in it slightly.

"Hey Evie!" I said smiling at the girl staring at the Fake Jake. She grinned back at me her face slightly red from being caught.

"Hey Angie, by any chance is Jacob taken by anyone?"

"Yeah, I'm taken by her." Jacob said kissing me on the cheek. I looked at him weird.

"When did this bitch take you?" I said gesturing to myself.

"You took my heart." He said smiling cheekily. I blushed and hid my face from a crazy Brooklyn about to start squealing. Brooklyn also looked impressed with her cousin.

"You guys are dating?" Helen asked coming back to us.

"Yep!" Jake said grinning.

"I didn't decided that." I said my eyes flickering to Evelyn who looked sad and confused.

"You didn't ask me to be your girlfriend." I added smirking at the boy. He smirked back at me and left the room leaving me puzzled.

Brooklyn went after him.

Helen and Evelyn raised both of their eyebrows. Sighs dramatically.

"Well, our parents arranged our marriage..." I started. Evelyn fainted and Helen squealed.