Bonus---Don't F My BFF---Bonus

Song for the Chapter: F.F.F-Bebe Rexha

(THIS IS WHEN ANGELINA IS TWENTY)

(WARNING: VERY CRINGE)

"WHOOOOOAAAA." I gaped as I saw the huge stage. My dad bought me a huge amphitheater near Central Park and it was way bigger than the one I performed in Irvine. 

Jacob wrapped his arms around me. "Perks on being Mr.London's daughter aye?" Jacob's older cousin grinned. The Rivera and Winters family people are so hot.

They really were, Harley Rivera was one of the most famous models in the world.

I jabbed him in the ribs. "Hey! It's also my company! I'm eighteen so it's my company!"

"Meh, you love me."

I blew a raspberry at him and he blew one back.

Xavier shook his head and did the cuckoo sign. His sister and her 'friend' Dylan just watched us with disgusted expressions. They didn't like the idea of love, they were hardly lovers. Did punching each other count?

"EW." They said in unison.

Jacob rolled his eyes and pointed behind me.

"Look Angelina, your favorite band is here." He said looking a little jealous when I squealed and turned around to see Luke, Ashton, Calum and Mikey. We did a group hug and I quickly stole Ashton's bandanna.

Jacob sulked and talked to Xavier. Luke came up to me as cute as ever. "ANGELINA!" He gave me another hug beaming, his lip ring shone. "I haven't seen you in ages!" His accent was so FRICKING adorable.

"I saw you a week ago."

"FOREVER." Luke gasped dramatically. He looked at the girl behind me. "Whozzat?" He was definitely checking her out.

I started saying random facts about her.

"That's Valerie Rodriguez. She's the main photographer for New York Times, cool huh? She was also offered to be a CEO at Capitol Records. She's nineteen and goes to Brown. I don't get how she manages all that. Oh! And she was also an Abercrombie and Fitch model back in middle school. I met her a week ago at Starbucks when I spilled my latte on her. Turns out she's obsessed with penguins-" Luke's eyes turned into hearts. "-donuts and frappucinos."

"You sound lesbian." Lauren said. Dylan snickered. Valerie looked up from her phone, raised a perfect eyebrow and sipped her frappe. 

Luke stared.

I smacked him on the head.

"Oh yeah Luke? Just don't F my BFF."

Luke just chuckled at me.