Robin did the same and I did too. I stayed invisible as I moved, my footsteps silent. I reached the end of the hall and I stopped, what I saw, brought back memories.

Flashback

       I huddled in the corner of my small cell, the other kids did the same in their own cells, the sound of screaming of other children rang. I whimpered, the screaming stopped, heavy footsteps came in, "damnit! Another failure!" said the doctor "get me another child!" two guards came in, they walked to my direction, I gulped, they turned to the left and took the child. 

       "No! help me! please!" the boy begged "help!" I buried my face into my knees and rocked back and forth. 

       Many days passed by every children but me are gone, "argh! Every child is a failure!" said the doctor "not all, sir, there's still one child left," said a guard "well, get that kid in here! He better be the one!" the doctor said "yes, sir, and it's a girl," said the guard. 

       I gasped, the guard opened my cell and grabbed the front of my shirt, I bit him, "ow! Why you pesky kid!" the guard cried out, I managed to wiggle out of his grip but he caught me again and dragged me off. He shoved me into a room, "well hello there," the doctor said "get her on the table," the doctor ordered, minutes later, I'm strapped to a table, "now, she better be the one," said the doctor and the torture began.

Flashback over

       'I am so, so sorry,' Miss. Martian said making me flinch, I jerked around to see Robin and Miss. Martian. 

       Miss. Martian had a hand covering her mouth 'it must've been terrible,' she said 'get. out,' I said 'Ghos-,' Robin began 'GET OUT!' I shrieked and they got out, I turned invisible and fled. 

       I ran all the way back to the nearest zeta tubes. When I rematerialized, the first person I saw is Nightwing "Ghost? What're you doin-?" he began but was cut off by me tackling him. 

       Nightwing got the message, he picked me up and carried me away. After a few hours of comforting, he left me alone knowing me, he knew I needed a lot of space. I pulled out some candles and placed them in a star shape, I then lit them. 

       "Hades, God of Death and King of the Underworld, hear my call and prayer. I ask that you grant me peace and mercy, I am not the strong girl I used to be. Give me peace, give me mercy, let my dreams and past leave me behind," I said softly, the candles turned blue and the outline turned blue as well. My crystal started shining brightly, I heard a voice, 'what will you do to earn your mercy and peace, child?' Hades asked 'I will serve for you as long as you wish,' I replied 'or end my life if you wish, send the Furies and end my life,' Hades laughed 'I will not end your life, Y/n, you are, ah how should I say this?.......... precious,' 'precious?' 'yes precious, you are the only one who can summon ghosts, shadow travel, turn invisible and use that special crystal,' said Hades 'if I kill you then everything will go to waste and I do not want that,' 'will you grant me peace and mercy then?' 'very well, just this once and you are far by my favorite mortal,' 'thank you, Hades,' and he's gone, "Ghost?" a voice cut in, I turned to see Nightwing, "are you alright?" he asked "never better," I said softly, the candle went out and I walked over to him, "why?" "I'm just worried about you," said Nightwing "Miss. Martian and Robin reported in, the Doll Maker is gone and we're tracking him right now," said Nightwing "it was a mistake letting you join the team," he went on "I just wanted you to spend time with kids and not ghosts, thus your name, but that's not the point," said Nightwing "you can't just keep talking to the dead," "I don't like being with others," I said "you spend time with me," Nightwing said "that's different, you're my foster father," I replied "and I'm glad you're my foster dad and not some other person," I said, I hugged him "thank you," I whispered. Nightwing wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked out, I spotted Miss. Martian and Robin. 

       Batman walked over to me "can you perform the Ceremony Of Life and Death?" he asked, I nodded, both Justice and Young Justice League were in a circle formation while I'm in the middle, more candles are lit, I hovered a bit and crossed my legs. I began chanting.

3rd person view

       "What is she doing?" asked Garfield "she's performing the Ceremony Of Life and Death," said Flash "Ceremony Of Life and Death?" M'gann repeated "yeah, she has the power to contact Hades, the God of Death," said Flash "she does this every year with the Justice League, and grants the same thing for the team but now that the team is here, the incantation is stronger," said Flash, Ghost's chanting grew louder, she spoke in a different language M'gann did not understand, "Hades, hear my prayer, hear my plead," Flash translated "I ask from you the path to Elysium when a hero from both the Justice League and Young Justice League, their spirits will settle in the village. Grant them peace, grant them tranquility, they deserve to be remembered," said Flash, the candles turned blue and she fell, Flash quickly caught her.

Ghost's pov

       "I'm okay," I said softly, Flash placed me down with a steady hold on me, "you sure?" he asked, I nodded and he let me go, "did it work?" Batman asked "yes," I said "but for a price," "what price?" asked Green Arrow "the Justice League and the team will be spared but I will not," I said "what. did. you. do?" Nightwing asked, I didn't answer, "what did you do?!" he asked again "the price is that I serve Hades for a decade," I said "it's starts now," once those words left my mouth, two skeleton warriors came out of a dark portal, "goodbye Justice League, goodbye team," I said "goodbye Father," and I went into the portal.

3rd person view

       Nightwing lunged for the portal but it shut before he can get to it. 

       "No," he said "she can't be gone,"

No I will not do a part 2 and no begging will make me budge, I am very stubborn like Roy so don't ask. Don't even think about using your puppy eyes on me either cause it will not motivate me to write part 2.