Roy Harper x reader

Roy's pov

       Heard a new teammate is going to join the team today, she's also Kid Flash's cousin making me cringe at the thought. 

       "Recognized, Flash, 15, recognized, Girl Flash, B09," the zeta tube announced, both speedsters stepped out, I imagined her to be just like her cousin, bright red hair and green eyes, well, the green eyes are right but instead of red hair it's golden blond.

        I couldn't help but stare, she wore something similar to her mentor's but instead of red it's orange and red. Kid Flash ran up to hug her, "hey, Kid, miss me?" she greeted him "heck yeah I did!" Kid said letting go, Flash chuckled before kissing the side of Girl Flash's head, "I need to get going, GF, I'll see you back home," he said, Girl Flash kissed Flash's cheek, "kay, love you, Dad," she said, Dad? Girl Flash looks familiar to me, where did I see her?

Flashback

       When I reached the Arrow Cave I saw the Flash with a young girl my age, she's wearing something similar to Flash's. 

       "Ah, Speedy, perfect timing," said Green Arrow "I'll like you to meet Flash's daughter, Girl Flash," the girl waved at me shyly "don't be scared, kiddo, he's not going to hurt you," said Flash "both of you will be here while Green Arrow and I take care of something," Flash said "why can't I go?" asked Girl Flash "it's too dangerous and you just got your speedster powers, it's not safe for you," said Flash "best to stay here where you're safer," Girl Flash pouted but nodded and both mentors left.

Flashback over

       That's where I met her, we were pretty young so it makes sense for me to not remember her all those years ago, and she changed from a 12 year old girl to 17 year old girl, that was 5 years ago. 

      "It seems like you haven't changed," Girl Flash said snapping me into reality "oh really?" I asked "do you even know who I am?" I asked "your old alias was Speedy and now it's Red Arrow," she said "so you do remember me," I said "well of course," she said "you were a really feisty guy," she said "and stubborn," she added, I snorted, "you were too," I said "only when I was left out for patrol," Girl Flash said "whoa, whoa, whoa," said Kid Flash "how do you guys know each other?" he asked "I was 12 while he was 13 when we first met Kid," said Girl Flash "explains a lot," said Robin giving Girl Flash a cheeky grin, "did you guys date or something?" both our faces grew bright red, "n-no," I said "yeah, Flash will have his head," said Girl "I do not want that to happen," "he'd have my head?" I asked "you have no idea how protective he is now, God, he won't even let me go on patrol alone," she said "I remember Uncle having a protective arm around you when we were in Jitters," said Kid "that was not funny, Walls," Girl said glaring at her cousin "you may be my favorite cousin but that opinion can change," "no! please don't!" Kid begged making me crack a very small smile "hey! Red just smiled!" Robin said, I glared at him while he just kept smiling, Girl started laughing. 

       "Nobody can't really make him laugh or smile but there are some ways you can," said Girl once she stopped laughing "I'm not telling you though," she added and started to walk away "why not?!" both Robin and Kid chorused "because he'd have my head!" Girl replied, her voice echoing. I rolled my eyes and walked after her "I remember the last time we hung out," I said once I caught up with her, "I do too, you beat up a guy because he was staring at me," she said "well, until you pulled me off of him," I said, she stopped and looked at me, "Roy, if this is about us dating back then spit it out and be done with it," she said "whatever you want to say I can take it," "fine," I said and kissed her hard.

Flash's pov

       I just stared at what's happening in front of me with my mouth hanging open, I found Red Arrow pinning my daughter up to the wall, both in a heated make out session. I grabbed Red Arrow by the back of his quiver and pulled him back, he landed on his back, "how long?" I demanded "how. long?" I repeated "we were just kissing, Dad," Y/n protested "I don't care, Y/n!" I snapped "Flash, we were dating before and I called it off for a bit," said Red "we've been dating for 3 years before he called it off," Y/n explained "why did you call it off?" I asked "because of that solo mission," said Red "I didn't want Y/n to carry that burden of my death and I didn't go back to her afraid of what she'll say," Red Arrow explained "I need her now and she needs me," I sighed "fine, no..... you know what, I do not want her to be a teen mother," I declared "really Dad?" Y/n asked face palming "I am serious, Y/n, if I see one kid that has red or gold hair and green or blue eyes I will come after Roy," I said, I kissed her forehead before leaving.

Y/n's pov

       "You weren't kidding," said Red "of course I wasn't," I said, I rested my head against Roy's shoulder and leaned against him, "we're gonna have to tell Wally," I said, he groaned, "he's not going to take it well," Roy said "yep and you're gonna have to tell him," I said "why me?" he asked "because I said so," I said and took off "that's not fair!" Roy shouted making me laugh.

Dang it, I was hoping this one shot would've reached a 1000 words or more but it only reached up to 980 something. Oh well, hope you all enjoyed.