Damian Wayne x reader

I've been seeing this a lot so I decided to give this a shot. It's probably going to be crappy.

Damian's pov

       I glanced down at my wrist where numbers are written on 00:06:20, in 6 minutes and 20 seconds I will find my soulmate, Father said I should at least dress for her or him. Father also kicked all of us out, we headed to the library, Todd is with his mate, Drake and Grayson are just reading. I sighed and wandered around the library for a bit, once in awhile I'll check to see how much time I have and when I checked again it said 00:00:00 my soulmate must be here somewhere. I looked around the library, just when I turned around I found a girl, time stopped. Her h/c hair is in perfect ringlets, her gorgeous e/c eyes meeting my own, her s/c skin is glowing softly, time started again, she flashed me a smile and I smiled back. I looked down at her left hand to see numbers too "are yo-?" I began "I guess so," she said, her voice soft and velvety, I held my hand out and she took it, the numbers on our wrists faded. 

       The two of headed to a table and we started talking, who we are, our favorite color, books, education, our dream jobs, siblings, family "if I'm not what you had in mind then I'm sorry," I said "what makes you say that, Damian?" Y/n asked "many people just see me as a millionaire's son," I said, Y/n took my hand, "I don't think of you like that," she said "I think you're just an ordinary boy," Y/n said "don't let the audience choose who you are, don't let them influence you, just be yourself," said Y/n, I squeezed her hand, "I am so glad you're my soulmate," I said "I'm glad you're mine too," said Y/n, she flashed me her million dollar smile. 

       The two of left the library hand in hand, Grayson, Todd and Drake looked up, "shall we, beloved?" I asked "we shall," said Y/n. 

       Years of learning about her is always interesting, many girls are jealous and often ask why I chose her, we tell her or them we're soulmates. Several years later, we got married and we have three children. The oldest to youngest are:

Tarina Martha Wayne:12 years old
Richard Jaison Wayne :9 years old
Destiny Eternity Wayne:6 years old

       Tarina is named after my mother, Y/n is the one who came up with it, Jaison is also another name that Y/n came up with. Tarina has my eyes but Y/n's looks and personality, Richard has Y/n's eyes but my looks and personality, and Destiny, for some reason, has a mix of gold and green making her eyes look like it belongs to cat's, her hair is also a mixture of mine and Y/n's, basically everything about her is a mix of Y/n and me. 

       "Dad, tell me how you and Mom met again," Tarina said, I chuckled, "you already know," I said tousling her h/c hair "I wanna hear it again," she said "I wanna hear it too!" Destiny said, I pulled Destiny up to my lap while Tarina cuddled into my side, "you two are way into romance," I said "blame Mom for that," said Richard, he came in and sat by my feet with a book in hand, "it's not my fault that they love romance," Y/n said coming in with a plate of pastries, a pot of tea and cups, "it is too!" Richard said "oh please, what about you reading Dickens over and over again?" Y/n asked "blame your father for that," I laughed "God, I love my family," I said "we love you too, Daddy," said Destiny hugging me by the waist.