A Dead Max

Red: *reads the new dare* 00 wat?

Max: What?

Red: The new dare that just came in.

Krazy: What does it say?

Red: Max is killable for this dare but he will "respawn" again. So basically EvilGlitch will kill you but you'll come back alive. Like Minecraft.

Max: ._. Faq no! I'm not letting you allow my own girlfriend to kill me!

Sky: *runs in and hides behind Jin* STOP USING ME AS A FREAKING PUNCHING BAG!

EvilGlitch: *does a glitched laugh*

Red: Yo, EvilGlitch!

EvilGlitch: *stops and looks at Red* Wh-What do-do y-you want-ant?

Red: Wave-of-evil says your allowed to kill Max!

EvilGlitch: R-Really?!

Krazy: *snaps fingers and now Max is killable*

Max: 00 Krazy....

EvilGlitch: *glitches and evilly laughs*

Max: FVCK! KRAZY! Wave-of-evil WHY?! HALP!

EvilGlitch: I- I've always-ways w-waited-ed for-for the day-at where-ere I w-would-ould kill-kill you, n-normal G-Glitch take-ake -bback over-over and s-s-see you d-dead... *glitches and her hands spark*

Krazy: Whale then... ._.

Max: WELL SHIT! YOU GOT SOME DARK PLANS! BUT YOU DONT WANNA KILL ME! TRUST ME! IM INNOCENT! HALP!

Jin: Nope! That's part of the dare, Max!

Max: THEN FVCK YOU JIN!

EvilGlitch: G-Good-n-night... *touches Max sending thousands of volts of electricity into him*

Max: *dies and falls to the floor*

Everyone: 00 well shit

EvilGlitch: *smiles*

Glitch: *she take back control seeing Max dead on the floor* 00 FAQ WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!

Krazy: It's okay!

Glitch: BUT-BUT-

Max: *his body disappears and respawns back on the couch* Ow! What the hell?!

Glitch: MAX??!!

Max: Hey.

Glitch: I JUST-MY EVIL SIDE JUST KILLED YOU...YOU CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD AND....AND YOU SAY "HEY"?!?

Max: ._. Uh....

Glitch: SHUT UP! *goes over and hugs him*

Max: .-. Girls are so weird...*hugs back*

Krazy: Well if you enjoyed make sure to leave a like and comment down a dare or question!

Jin: BAI guys!

Max: Glitch...can't....breathe.....

Glitch: *doesn't let go*