"Can I tag along?"

"Of course Juli," Harry replied.

"Who are you cheering for?"

Harry ducked as more broomsticks zoomed past, "Bulgaria."

"Me too!"

He grinned, "Good."

* * * * * * * *

"I can't believe Ireland won."

"I know."

"The Irish sound happy."

Harry handed Juliet a cup of hot chocolate, "They better."

"Thanks," she blew the drink before taking a sip, "so are you ready for fourth year?"

"Yes," he nudged her foot, "it better be a quiet year."

She burst out laughing, "Not likely, not with us two still there."

"True," he grinned.

Fred walked up to them, "The Irish sure sound excited, they're yelling like mad out there."

Ron's dad, Mr. Weasley, left the tent as the screams got louder. Juliet shrugged at Harry as he raised an eyebrow.

Mr. Weasley came running back inside, "Having trouble controlling the Irish?" George asked.

He panted, "It's not the Irish, we need to get out of here now."

"What is it Dad?" pressed on Fred.

He shook his head, "No time to explain. Fred, George, look after your sister. You four," he pointed, "stick together and follow them."

"Dad...!"

Mr. Weasley ran back out of the tent and more screams came from outside. They all ran after him and saw many other tents on fire.

A group of masked people walked by, chanting and lighting things on fire.

They sprinted for the trees and Juliet turned to her friends, she grabbed Harry's arm, "Those are Death Eaters."

"You mean his followers?"

"Yes, I see them all the time."

"You do?"

"They visit the Malfoy's a lot."

"What are they doing here?"

"They like to cause trouble."

"But...?"

"There are a lot of people here, it gets a job done in one swipe."

"Has anyone noticed how quiet it got?" Hermione whispered.

They glanced around, no one was with them, "I expect most of them left," Juliet guessed.

"Where did the others go?" Harry said.

"Maybe they got lost," Juliet replied.

"Ron, where did your dad go? He said he would be back to get us," Hermione asked.

All of a sudden they heard a distant shout that got louder as the person got closer.

"Juliet!"

"Juliet!"

"Who is that?" Ron said.

"That's Draco's dad."

"Shouldn't you go to him?"

"I don't really want to."

Harry gave her a little push, "Go, your parents will be worried about you later and try and find you."

"I suppose but I don't want to be seen with him."

"Why not?"

"He's a Death Eater."

Ron gulped, "Why don't you come back to my house with us."

Juliet almost nodded, "No Harry is right, they'll try to come find me and I don't want them to hurt you."

She peeked around before waving bye to her friends.

Running out of the trees she called back, "Uncle Lucius!"

Lucius Malfoy spotted her and roughly grabbed her arm before Disapparating. They ended up in another part of the forest a few miles from the match.

"Where have you been?" he asked.

"I got lost and figured I would try and find you after the match."

"Your father would kill me if he knew I let you out of my sight."

"I'm sure he would be glad to be rid of me," she said, crossing her arms.

He sighed, "Trust me, he doesn't show any emotion at all I know, but if anything happened to his only heir..." he didn't finish the thought and shuddered.

"Where's Draco?"

"Waiting for us at the top of that hill. Come on, we have to find a Portkey and go home."

* * * * * * * *

Voldemort's Daughter (Completed/Edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें