chapter 19

Chapter 19:

"Eunbi-sshi, would you please help me bring these to the faculty room" Taekwoon-seunsaengnim said as his class just ended. I nodded and was about to pick up the stacks of paper on the table when someone called out to me.

"Eunbi-ah, let's go!" Ken told me, I wonder where we are going.

"Wait, I just have to help seunsaengnim with this" I said as I grabbed the papers. Taekwoon-nim just stared at Ken and I and walked out of the classroom. What was that about?

I quickly followed behind him and entered the faculty room and headed to his desk. I rested the papers on his desk and was about to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asked me. He usually doesn't care about what I do.

"I'm going to meet with Ken-oppa" I told him.

"So is there something going on with you and Jaehwan? I thought you liked Sang Hyuk?" He asked me as he started checking his test papers, my eyes grew wide and I tried my best to hold in my laughter. That's preposterous! I never imagined myself liking Ken more that of a friend.

"I'm helping Ken and Ravi with a song they're composing seunsaengnim" I told him "which reminds me, do you want to help them? They were hoping you'd sing their song"

"No." He said sternly, well atleast I tried.

"Seunsaengnim, are you jealous I'm spending time with Ken-oppa?" I teased, he then stopped writing and gave me those 'diva-looks' he even cocked his eyebrow at me.

"Bang Eunbi-sshi" he started off as he got up from his seat and approached me. He stood right in front of me, a little too closed for comfort if you ask me. I mean he was literally standing 4 inches away from me, he then leaned down and whispered something in my ear "Please avoid making remarks that will confused other students about our relationship" I could feel his hot breath on my ear.

I quickly backed away and took a deep breath, I don't know why but I was blushing madly at what he did. God, I need air. He then walked back to his desk and continued checking the test papers.

"I'm going now seunsaengnim" I said quickly before walking out of the faculty room.

Like seriously what was that about and why was I blushing like crazy? I don't like him that way right? I mean yeah he saved my life and we sort of live together now my I'm not attracted to him. am i?

"Eunbi-ah, there you are" Ravi said as I bumped into him in the hallway "Why are you deep red, are you sick?" He asked as he tried to feel my forehead to see if I was sick.

"Ani!" I quickly swatted his hand away from me "Where's Ken?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"He's in the music room, let's go, he's waiting" He said, I just nodded and followed behind Ravi.

Hyuk's POV:

I stood by the faculty room door and saw Taekwoon-nim approached Eunbi, I couldn't tell if he kissed her or he whispered something but the fact that they were so close to each other bothered me. Are they having a secret relationship?

Eunbi then quickly stepped back, her face was so red and she was sweating. So they did kiss! Why was I feeling jealous? We're just friends and besides she likes Hakyeon-hyung. Aish! I don't care.

I quickly left the faculty room and headed back to my class where I saw Hongbin about to head out of the classroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm going to the music room, Ken-hyung and Ravi-hyung are there right now trying to compose a new song, I wanted to check it out" He said "Do you want to come?"

Well I have nothing else to do.

"Sure, I said as I walked beside Hongbin and we headed to the music room where I heard someone playing the piano, it's probably Ravi-hyung.

Hongbin opened the door and I saw Eunbi playing the piano, with Ken-hyung beside him with music sheets in his hands.

"Hyuk-ah, Hongbin-ah, I'm glad you're here!" Ken-hyung said enthusiastically.

I didn't respond though, I just stared blankly at Eunbi who was just sitting there looking at me confused. What's with her? She's acting like nothing happened, she used to hate Taekwoon-nim but now it seems like they're having a secret relationship or something, is this part time job some sort of excuse so they could see each other or was she blackmailing her to date him, he did say he dates a lot.

"I'm leaving" I said as I turned around and headed out of the music room.

"Hyuk-ah!" I heard Eunbi called out to me "You just got here, why don't you stay" She said as she held my hand, I pulled my hand away from her grip which kind of surprised her.

"I forgot I have things to do" I said and left without waiting for her reply.

I walked down the halls in deep thought, I was worried, what has Bang Eunbi gotten herself in to? This is what happens when she doesn't keep her mouth shut, then again she might actually be into him, I don't know, she hasn't been telling me anything recently.

"Han Sang Hyuk" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around to see Taekwoon-nim standing a few feet away from me.

"Seunsaengnim" I said and slightly bowed my head "I'm glad you're here, I wanted to talk to you"

"Coincidentally, I wanted to talk to you to" He said "I wanted to talk to you about Bang Eunbi" he said.

"Funny, I wanted to talk to you about her too" I told him, he just stared at me blankly "Seunsaengnim, are you and Eunbi in a relationship? I was in the faculty room and I saw you lean down towards her"

"Sang Hyuk, it's rude to invade on other people's privacy" Was all he answered me, so does that mean they are dating? "Are you inlove with Bang Eunbi?"

I was taken aback by his question, I didn't know how to answer it.

"Are you?" I asked back, he just stared at me blankly like usual before answering.

"Yes" He stated bluntly.