chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Eunbi's POV:

After class Hyuk and I excitedly went to the convenient store to buy Soohyun things that would last her the night. It's getting really chilly out so we should buy her a warm pack and instant ramyun would be nice.

Hyuk and I were heading out the school when I was called out by a familiar voice, his voice sends chills down my spine, he's just down right creepy.

"Bang Eunbi" He called out, I slowly turned around to see Taekwoon-seunsaengnim behind me.

"Yes, seunsaengnim?" I asked nervously

"Please see me in the faculty room" Was all he said before leaving. Hyuk just stared at me in concern while I assured him everything is going to be okay.

"You go ahead, I'll catch up" I told Hyuk, he just nodded and left but he kept looking back at me with a worried look on his face.

I slowly headed back to the faculty room where Jung Taekwoon-seunsaengnim is. I honestly have no idea what he wants from me and I'm scared to find out. I entered the faculty room to find it empty except for Taekwoon who was sitting still in his desk.

"You've called me seunsaengnim?" I said as I stuck my head inside the faculty room, he just gestured me to enter which I did, I then approached him and sat across him, in front of his table.

"I have heard from your classmates that you've visited Soohyun at the cemetery" He started off. Oh now I know where this is heading "Have you asked her about my relations with her?"

"Yes, I have" I answered lowly.

"Has it cleared any suspicions you have against me?" He asked, I slowly nodded in response "Well accusing your teacher should not be taken lightly and I have found a fitting punishment for your actions, you'd be helping me with my dressmaking for the next 2 months"

"What?" I asked surprised.

"If the board of directors found out you've been accusing me of being the kidnapper you'd be in serious trouble" He stated "Do you want me to tell them and this issue be on your permanent record?" Is he threatening me?

"No sir" I answered lowly.

"So I'll see you here tomorrow after class, we'll be heading to my studio after" He stated as he got up from his seat, I just nodded on response.

...

I quickly ran to the convenient store hoping Hyuk was still there but he wasn't. I'm guessing he already left to the cemetery which I quickly went to. It was getting dark and I hate going to the cemetery at dark, it's creepy and there are weird insects flying around.

"Eunbi-yah, what took you so long?" Hyuk said as I went to Soohyun's parent's grave. Soohyun just stared at me as she was eating a burger from McDonalds. I'm glad to see her eating well.

"Taekwoon-nim asked me for help" I stated as I sat down next to Hyuk.

"Taekwoon-seunsaengnim?" Soohyun asked confused, I just nodded in response "What did he want from you?"

"He asked me to help him with his dressmaking projects" I stated, her eyes grew wide as soon as I said that. She then dropped the burger in her hands and just stared at me like I was about to die or something "Soohyun are you okay?"

"Eunbi, Hyuk, you guys have to leave" She said as is squirmed in her place and started throwing the groceries at us "You guys can't stay here!" She said.

"Soohyun, what's going on with you?" Hyuk said as he blocked at cup of ramyun thrown at him.

"You guys just have to leave, please just leave!" She said as she tossed more food at us.

"Okay! We'll leave! We'll just come back tomorrow" I said as I got up from my seat and pulled Hyuk. Why is she suddenly having a tantrum after I told her I'd be helping Taekwoon-nim out? I thought she said everything about him is fine?

I can't help but wonder now, were they both lying?

"No! Don't comeback! Eunbi, please don't comeback!" She said as she continued her rampage.

Hyuk just pulled me out of the cemetery leaving Soohyun in a complete mess. There was a look of concern in Hyuk's face and he seemed hurt to see Soohyun acting that way, I can't blame him though, I feel the same way.

"She's still not sane remember? We can't deal with mentally damaged people, we just have to wait for her to cool down" Hyuk told me, I just nodded in response.

I felt horrible seeing her that way. Why would she go on a rampage though? Don't tell me she was jealous that I'd be working with Taekwoon-nim now? I mean, she was crushing hard on him but I didn't know she liked him that much.

"She must be jealous that you'd be working with Taekwoon-seunsaengnim" Hyuk said as if he was reading my mind.

"That's what I thought too" I said as we headed home "Want to come over for dinner?" I offered Hyuk, maybe dinner together with Hyuk would ease our minds. It was pretty horrific seeing our bestfriend go ballistic.

"Sure! I want Bulgogi!" He said like a little boy, I just chuckled and nodded in his request.

We then headed inside my house. Hyuk sat down on the dining table while I started preparing for dinner.

My thoughts were trailing somewhere else though. As soon as school ends tomorrow, I won't be able to hang out with Hyuk anymore since I'd be working for Jung Taekwoon.

"I thought you hate Taekwoon-nim? Why did you agree to work with him?" Hyuk asked as I placed the rice in the rice cooker and pressed the cook button.

"He said that I should volunteer at his dressmaking projects or he'd tell the school that I accused him of being the kidnapper" I said.

"So he's threatening you?" Hyuk said as he was trying to hold in his laughter.

"Pretty much" I answered bluntly "which means I might come home late so you have to eat dinner at your house from now on" I told Hyuk who froze in his seat.

"Andwaeyo!" He complained "No matter what time you'll come home, I'll be here waiting for you to cook me dinner!" He said childishly "I'll wait until midnight if I have to!"

r}T|Y