chapter 11

Chapter 11:

So Taekwoon-seunsaengnim and I went out for lunch at a nearby restaurant, I'm still weirded out by the whole situation but I can't say or do anything about it, but really this is so weird! What if other students caught us eating together? They might thing we're dating or something since we're always together after school.

"Why are we actually here?" I asked curiously as he was browsing through the menu.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping out" He said, his eyes were still on the menu.

"Aren't you technically blackmailing me since you threatened to tell the school board that I accused you of something?" I asked, he then glared at me, I quickly retaliated and browsed through the menu "Sorry, geez"

It was silent for a moment; we quietly browsed through the menu.

"Have you heard anything from Soohyun?" He asked out of nowhere, I was caught off guard by his sudden question, why did he suddenly ask about her.

"I haven't seen her since I visited her at the cemetery a few days ago" I said as I raised my eyebrow at him suspiciously "Why did you ask?"

"I'm her teacher, am I not allowed to be concerned with my students?" He asked as he gave me a questioning look "Are you still thinking suspiciously about me Bang Eunbi-sshi?"

"A-Ani" I stuttered "I just didn't expect you to be all too concerned about her or actually to anyone, you have a cold persona going on and all"

"I may be cold and seem emotionless but I do really am concerned with my students" He stated bluntly "I am not a robot, I have feelings too you know"

"Do you ever laugh?" I asked curiously, he just gave me a 'are you fucking serious?' look

"Obviously but it's rare, I'm not easily amused" He stated, I was about to open my mouth and ask something else but he beat me too it "If you're wondering I smile too"

"Really? When?" I asked a little bit surprised and actually really amused by the whole thing, Taekwoon-seunsaengnim is someone I can't imagine smiling or laughing.

"When I'm happy obviously" He replied

"Then have you ever been inlove before?" I asked, I am actually really quite curious about this the most. Someone as cold as Jung Taekwoon being inlove is a sight to withhold, I really want to see it.

"I have" He replied

"Then you've had girlfriends before?" I asked again.

"I've had 15" He replied as he took a sip of his glass of water, my eyes grew wide at his revelation, I mean 15 ex-girlfriends was a little too extreme. I wonder what happens to them

"15? Why so many?" I asked

"None of them we're as good as HaYeon" He stated mindlessly

"HaYeon?" I asked "Is she like you're first love?"

"You could say that" He replied, so he dated a lot of girls to find if anyone can replace her in his heart. How sad, no wonder Taekwoon-nim is a cold man!

"What happened? Why did you two broke up?" I asked hoping I wasn't invading his personal business and stuff but I'm really curious.

"She just left one day" He said "without saying anything"

Ouch, that must hurt really badly for Taekwoon-seunsaengnim.

"I'm sorry for asking" I said as I bowed down apologetically to Taekwoon-nim who just brushed it off

...

The lunch thing with Taekwoon-seunsaengnim wasn't really half bad, in fact I kind of like it and I learned a lot about him. I guess I was wrong for judging him harshly for being creepy, he's not as bad as I thought he was.

"Yah! Where have you been?" Hyuk yelled as soon as I got back to the classroom at school "Did Taekwoon-seunsaengnim do anything to you?" He said as he cracked his knuckles acting all tough and stuff.

"I went out for lunch with seunsaengnim" I told him "I told him that you said you're going to beat him up, he said he'll be waiting for you after school at the parking lot"

"Wait what?!" Hyuk asked with his eyes wide, it looked like the life was sucked out of him for a moment there.

"I'm kidding" I told him, he then let out a deep sigh of relief "Stop acting tough if you can't back it up"

"I'm tough!" He retorted as we went back to seat "Just not against Taekwoon-seunsaengnim"

"You can't even ask Hakyeon-oppa to bring you tissue at the café because you think it's too much of a burden for him, it's his job to serve the customers for your information!" I pointed out "face it, you're a wimp"

"I tease Hakyeon-hyung all the time! Like how dark his skin is" Hyuk defended as he pointed out Hakyeon's dark complexion.

"Point taken" I said. I then felt my pocket vibrate, I pulled out my phone from my pocket and checked. Someone was calling me and it's a blocked number. My heart started to race and my breathing hitched for a moment, who would be calling me with a blocked number?

"Who is it?" Hyuk asked as he looked at my phone.

"I don't know" I said nervously and pressed the answer button, I placed my phone on my ear and answered "Hello?"

No one was responding

"Who's this?"

That person was still not responding, but I could hear breathing so someone is definitely there.

"I'm hanging up" I told the person calling

"I'm watching you" That person replied in a creepy whisper then the phone call ended. My eyes grew wide and it felt like the world paused at that moment. Someone is watching me, but where and who?

"Yah! Eunbi-yah?" Hyuk said as he tried to shake me conscious, after a few moments I blacked out. The last thing I heard was my classmates screaming in shock and Hyuk yelling my name.

xxxxxx's POV:

I pressed the end call button and watched Eunbi sit on her seat completely frozen, Hyuk was beside her trying to grab her attention but a few moments later she collapses, falling on the floor. Her classmates screamed in shock at the sight of their classmate falling unconscious while Hyuk was trying to shake her awake.

"Bang Eunbi" I whispered to myself as I stood outside of her classroom "We'll be together soon"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: You guys see what i did there? HaYeon (Hakyeon)  XDDD

Yes i'm a Neo shipper too hahahaha