chapter 13

Chapter 13:

"Soohyun?" I asked confused, why would he expect I'm stressed about Soohyun?

"I heard that she left the cemetery, you must be worried" He said mindlessly, oh worried, yeah. "She'll turn up soon" Is he actually comforting me?

"Ah yeah, I'm just worried that something might happen to her" I told him, I can't tell him that I'm being stalked, I'm already a paranoid student to him, if I told him he might think I'm crazy.

"If you have any other concerns you can tell me" He said as if he was reading my mind, I quickly shook my head in response.

"Ani, I'm fine seunsaengnim" I told him "But if something comes up, I'll tell you" I told him, he nodded in response. "I'll be going now" I told him and headed out of the faculty room and back to class.

Aish! Why are things so complicated? Where could Soohyun be and if she was stalking me, why would she? Like being with Taekwoon-seunsaengnim was my choice! If I could then I wouldn't want to be stuck with him.

But having lunch with him was nice though, he might be creepy and emo and stuff but he's actually really nice and interesting. Aish! Eunbi-ah, get a hold of yourself! You're too young to be insane yet.

"Eunbi-ah!" I heard someone call out, I turn around to see Ken and Ravi running towards me.

"Oppa, annyeong" I greeted.

"I heard you're good at singing" Ravi said happily, I quickly shook my head in response.

"Ani, Soohyun is the one who's good at singing" I told them

"But you're not that bad, that's what Hyuk said" Ken said.

Hyuk again.

"We need you for a competition" Ravi stated "I composed the song and Ken will sing, we just need a female lead singer"

"And why do you think I'll do it?" I asked not really interested in whatever it is they are planning to do.

"Because Hyuk gave us one of your bras and we'll raise it at tomorrow's flag ceremony if you don't do it" Ravi said blackmailing me.

"Hyuk did what!?" I yelled angrily.

"You're bra is actually bigger than what I expected, are you a B?" Ken asked as he was looking at my chest like he had x-ray vision, I quickly covered my chest with my arms and glared at him.

"She's looks like a 32A but her bra is a 36B" Ravi stated.

"Perverts!" I yelled at them as I went and punched them several times making them chuckle like the pranksters that they are.

"So will you do it?" Ravi said with a mischievous smile. I really can't do anything about it can I?

"I'll do it, just give me back my bra!" I told them

"Ani, only after the song has been recorded" Ken stated. I just groaned in annoyance.

...

I was at a café reading a book, I needed to clear my mind from today. First was the weird phone call then Ken and Ravi blackmailing me, aish! I'm going to go bald with all these stress.

As I flipped through the pages of the book I was reading, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I then jumped out of my seat, startled.

"Calm down, it's me" Hakyeon-oppa said chuckling "What's up with you, you seem jumpy"

God, I thought it was the stalker or kidnapper or something.

"I'm sorry, I'm just feeling stressed" I told him "What brings you here oppa? Day off?" I asked as I sat back down, he smiled and sat in front of me.

"Nae, I always come here during my day off" He said "You look stressed"

"Hyuk and his friends are getting on my nerves" I said as I remembered them blackmailing me.

"They can be a handful huh?" He asked chuckling "especially Ken, I seriously don't know what to do with him" He said

"Tape his mouth shut is an option" I said making him chuckle.

"You could but you'll probably get sued" He said "I heard that book's good" He said as he was referring to the book in my hands, I wasn't really reading it well and don't understand a single thing I was reading but I just nodded in response.

"It is" I said awkwardly.

"Bang Eunbi" I heard a familiar emo voice say, I turn around to see Taekwoon-nim with a cup of coffee on his hands.

"Seunsaengnim, annyeong" I greeted.

"Taekwoon-ah!" Hakyeon-oppa said happily as he saw Taekwoon-nim.

They know each other?

"Hakyeon-sshi" Taekwoon-nim said surprised to see him "You haven't changed at all"

"I should say the same about you" Hakyeon-oppa said laughing "So you're Eunbi's teacher?" He asked surprised, Taekwoon-nim nodded in response "Eunbi is a part timer at my coffee shop, I've kind of her guardian here since her brother and parents are away"

"Is that so?" Was all Taekwoon-nim said, Hakyeon-oppa nodded in response.

"Such a small world right?" Hakyeon-oppa said cheerfully.

"How do you know each other?" I asked confused, how can the over-expressive Cha Hakyeon know and get along with the emotionless Jung Taekwoon? I guess it's true that opposites attract.

"We were classmates in high school" Taekwoon-nim stated monotonously like usual.

"Classmates? Ani, we were bestfriends" Hakyeon-oppa said happily "We haven't had contact with each other since you and Ha—" Hakyeon-oppa started off but he didn't bother to finish "nevermind"

What was he going to say?

"I got busy" Taekwoon-oppa stated bluntly "I'll be going now" He said as he headed out the door.

"Arasso, Taekwoon-ah, please take good care of Eunbi at school okay?" Hakyeon said to Taekwoon-nim who didn't respond.

"He must be hard to handle back then right?" I asked Hakyeon-oppa.

"Ani, he was a lot more verbal back then" He said "I heard that he got really depressed when Hayeon left him"

Hayeon? Taekwoon-nim's first girlfriend? So he got depressed when she left him? So that must be why he's so bitter and emo.

"Their relationship but be really serious huh?" I asked as I watched Taekwoon-nim walk out the exit of the café.

"You could say that, they dated for a really long time, they even lived together for a while but she just decided to leave him" He explained. That's so sad! I feel bad for Taekwoon-seunsaengnim now.

"Where is this Hayeon now?" I asked mindlessly. Hakyeon-oppa's expression change and it was scary.

"She... committed suicide a month later after she left Taekwoon" He stated, my eyes grew wide in shock "I heard she was pregnant too"

"Really?" I asked surprised

"But it wasn't Taekwoon's" He said lowly but I could hear it, my heart felt so burdened as he said that, I can't believe what Hakyeon-oppa said and I seriously felt bad for Taekwoon-nim, having to experience such hardships.

"That's so sad" Was all I could say.

"Just don't tell anyone about what I said okay? I'm sure Taekwoonnie doesn't want to be reminded of Hayeon" He stated. I just nodded in response.

o