Chapter 52

interview after interview the boys were finally ready for there first concert. We had arrived in LAX five days ago on Wednesday. Today was Monday and the boys have a concert tonight an then an after party that I wasn't sure if I would be attending. Harry had scheduled a date with me for tomorrow night that I was beyond excited for. Niall had been keeping his distance and a pang of guilt hit me every time I saw him restless.

I had caught the rest of the boys, on more than one actuation, speaking to there now official girlfriends. The boys had announced there relationship status' yesterday at an interview with the exception of Harry. Although, I wasn't too disappointed. I would much rather be kept out of the spotlight for now.

I sat on my bed, mindlessly scrolling through my phone. Posts of the boys and I crowded my feed. Since the fans didn't know too much about me yet, they couldn't give me too much crap.

I walked into the closet and threw on a pair of skinny jeans, a black t shirt, and a pair of black combat boots. I grabbed my tan leather jacket and walked into the living room with my hair in a messy bun.

The concert started in two hours and the boys were already there with the other band. I decided to go ahead and go since I had nothing better to do. It was only five and the boys told me I should meet a few of there family members. I think most of them will be there since it is there first concert for this tour.

The car ride to the arena wasn't supposed to take too long but considering the amount of traffic in Los Angeles it took a good twenty minutes. Paul got another range rover so we could go different places in the states. It seemed quite funny that they have to drive one of those because you can't see in them.

I went in the back door even though I didn't know where to go. I made many random turns and eventually I found a familiar face.

"Preston?" he turns around and greets me with a smile.

"Hey." a woman with a baby comes up behind him and smiles. I return it before turning back to Preston.

"Where am I supposed to go?" I laugh and he does too.

"Down the hall and the first door after taking a left."

We exchange goodbyes, before i follow his instructions and walk down the hall, take a left, and knock on the first door. there isn't an answer so I take it upon myself to walk in. By the looks of the room it was probably a lounging room. I saw Lou in the back doing someone's hair. We had become pretty good friends over the past few days and I couldn't be more thankful.

She didn't turn around so I walked up and sat in the seat next to whoever she was working on.

"Hey, babe."

"Hi, Lou."

"Hi," I cock my brow at the older boy. "Oh I thought you were talking to me." Louis looks down as if he was ashamed, which is one of thing Louis can't be.

"Hi, Louis." I sigh and he rolls his eyes.

"Everyone should be in here in a sec. They are finishing sound check then the other lads are doing there's." I nod. I hadn't met the boys in the other band but they were made out to be hilarious.

As if on cue the rest of the boys walked in and grabbed something to eat off the plastic table. I hadn't noticed the racks of clothes lining the walls. I guess that made this a dressing room. I laughed at myself for not figuring it out earlier.

"Hi, Addy, you alright?" Zayn greets me and I nod.

"You?" he shrugs and finishes the cookie in his hand.

Many other people start to file in as I join Zayn and Liam on the couch.

"Who are all those people?" I ask to no one in particular.