Chapter 47

The walk to the car was resumed in complete an total darkness. As soon as he got into the car his eyes were starring at me. They looked angry?

"What the hell?" he looks at me.

"I don't really want to talk about it." I slump further down into my seat.

"I didn't know it was that bad." he whispers while turning the ignition.

After a few more instances of silence he speaks again, "the only thing i don't understand is why you would even question coming her with us. You were little rally living in the outskirts of Hell." I shrug my shoulders. "How could you even cope."

"Well, it wasn't without difficulty."

"I'm sorry that had to happen to you. I can't even ..think of any of my sisters being beat up...or doing self harm or anything like that."

"How did you know that?" the only person that knows is Niall and that wasn't my choice.

"What? you told us you were abused on the bus then Niall said that time when Harry was sitting with you." he drifts off.

"No. Not that the self harm thing." I am more than embarrassed that someone knows other than Niall.

"Well I just thought it was kinda obvious. A lot of girls in those situations do that. I just figured that you would. And then you were limping this morning so." I look out the window.

"Don't tell the other boys please. I'm pretty sure Niall already knows but just please." he nods.

"So does Niall know or not?" he asks after a bit of silence.

"I think he does because a few nights ago he came in when I was crying then I fell asleep and he changed me." he nods.

"So you don't know if he saw or not." I nod.

I hope he didn't see because that means he was looking at me and that's just awkward. Niall is a nice guy, I don't think he would do that when we weren't even together.

After we were done shopping we went back to the flats, ate, and enjoyed the night like always by watching a movie.

Days had passed and finally it was New Year's Eve. The boys would start there next tour and January second. Recently they were gone recording the last few songs.

Niall hadn't spoken to me unless it was more than needed too. He just watched from afar. I felt bad but I love Harry. And he loves me. The rest of the boys were going to have Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle over tonight. I think Niall was going to one of his friends houses because he doesn't want to be around us when we all have dates.

Zayn walks into the living room where I was perched on the couch.

"Niall just left. Perrie and Eleanor will be here in an hour, and Danielle will be here in thirty minutes." I roll my eyes at Niall's consideration but I nosed at the mention of the girls.

"Is he really that mad." I ask choosing my words carefully.

"He is pretty pissed last time he was just hurt now he is just..angry, I guess." I hated how he said 'last time'

"Well, Im going to go get ready." I dismiss myself into my room.

I walk into the somewhat large closet and grab a pair dark wash skinny jeans. I pull them on and discard my Manchester United t-shirt. I dig through the neatly hung clothes, finally settling on a black flowing tank with ruffles. I grab a gray sweater jacket to put over it. I enter the bathroom and straighten my light brown hair. I try to put on a minimal amount of makeup. After what feels like forever, I settle on my appearance and walk out of my room.

I hear Liam in the kitchen singing to himself but no one else is in here. I walk to the kitchen and see Liam scrolling through twitter singing quietly to himself.

"Nervous?" I ask as I glance down at his foot bobbing."

"That obvious?" he retorts and I nod

"What are you singing?" I ask trying to ease him.

"Haven't met you yet." he confidently states.

"Gotta love Bublé."

"Where's Harry?"

"Him and Louis went to get ready they should be back in a minute."

"Okay then."

I take a glance around the room and am thankful Zayn picked up Nandos for everyone cause there is noway in hell I could bake enough food for 8 people. It doesn't sound like a lot but the boys could all eat at least two servings each.

I walk back into the living room and try to calm down my nerves. I've never had a party before. Zayn said we might head over to one of his friend's houses at around 12:30. It was going to be one hell of a night.

I could still here Liam's mumbles as the door opened revealing a more than handsome Harry. He comes over to me without saying a word am plopped himself down on the couch. I lean into him and he wraps his arms around and kisses my forehead.

"You look beautiful." he mumbles and I hum. I close my eyes and rest my head on his chest.

I felt so good to be close to him without being intimate. I laid there for ten minutes in that exact position and it still wasn't enough. It was 9:00 and Danielle would be here in a minute or two.

"Addy?" Liam yells from the kitchen.

"Don't leave." Harry obliges as I get up from the couch.

"Liam needs to me." I chuckle and throw a pillow at him.

I walk into the kitchen and Liam is pacing around the room like a maniac. His hands were resting on his chin as he walked.

"You alright." I laugh at him.

"No. I don't know what to do." He sighs.

"Well just talk to her when she gets here."

"What about?" he stresses

"You are over thinking it." I hear a knock before I could continue. "Go answer the door and show her around and ask her questions and complement her. Girls like it when you comment on stuff." I push him out of the kitchen and I lean up against the counter to regain my breath.

Harry walks in and grabs me and swings me around. He whispers I love you in my ear before setting me back down. I'm still up against the counter and he puts. Both of his hands on the counter so I was completely trapped. He bent down and captured my lips with his own. He bit my lip and I let out a giggle. We continued the intimate kiss. I leaned back and smiled.

"I love you." he tells me for the umpteenth time.

I lean into him and wrap my arms around him. He does the same to me and he places a kiss on my head.

"And this is the kitchen." I hear Liam's voice and I jump back surprised.

"Jesus Christ you scared me." i put my hand over my heart before taking my first glance at Danielle. Harry was still fixated on me while I looked at her.

"Hi you must be Danielle." I stuck out my hand. And she did the same. "My name is Addison but you can call me Addy." I smiled as did she.

"I'm Danielle. Thank you for having me." I smile and Liam takes her into the other room.

I walk back over to Harry and he has a ridiculous grin on his face.

"What?" I cock my head to the side.

"Nothing, Addison." He chuckles as I lean into him.

A/N

To clear things up Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle are all models so that is how they know eachother in the book.

-Emilyxx