Chapter 5

"Where are your parents?" niall asks with his mouth full.

"My mom went to the grocery store and my dad is probably at work. But they are leaving tomorrow for their anniversary. I think it is for a month?"

"Oh so you will be here all alone?"

"Well you guys will be here and Elizabeth is coming tomorrow."

Harry starts laughing and I look over and louis' face is like a tomato. I start laughing and so does every body else, even louis.

Man, Niall's laugh is to die for. I mean how can someone be more perfect. My thoughts are interrupted by the door opening.

"Hoonnneeyy, I'm home!" my mother yells and everyone starts laughing again. I go get her so she can meet the boys.

"Hey mom. " I say and help with the groceries.

"Why don't you come here and introduce me." she commands me.

"Okay well this is Niall, liam, harry, zayn, and louis." I explain

"Boys this is my mom."

"Honey can I talk to you for a minute." I answer with a quick nod knowing if I take to long to answer it will get pretty ugly.

We walk into the other room and sit down. I really hope she isn't kicking the boys out. I want them to stay and they seem to like me but they probably are just being nice. But Niall's blush looked pretty believable.

"Your dad and I are actually going to leave tonight." She says rudely interrupting my thoughts.

"Ohh okay. When will Elizabeth be here then?"

"Tomorrow at 4pm."

Okay that's not so bad. I really am excited to see my sister and she will be me.

"Well I'm going to go get our bags. So you guys can stay here. I will call you tomorrow night. Love you."

"Love you." I respond trying to make it sound like I care.

I start picking up the bags and niall and louis come in to help. Dang, those boys are strong. I can't help but stare at the way there muscles slowly move up and down as they breathe.

"I know he's hot." I here from behind me and I jump.

"It's just me calm down." harry says, maybe I could get used to these boys and school was tomorrow but Christmas break starts after this week.

"Bye honey I love you"

"Love you mom" I try to sound happy but she is usually very hateful to me and I can't stand it any longer.

I was quite happy that they would be gone and I could be with the boys. It was already 8:30 when we were choosing a movie.

"Notebook?" I ask quietly praying they would say yes.

"I love that one." Harry yells over everyone else booing.

"Umm... well we could do one missed call?"

"Horror I'm guessing" liam speaks up

"You guys have got to be kidding me they have this movie in Chinese for peats sake. WE ARE WATCHING IT." I say forcefully but in a jokingly manor.

"Okay okay. We can watch as long as you sit by me." niall says

I don't think I have told him yet that I have a boyfriend. Wow this will be awkward. I talked about it with the rest of the boys while Niall and Louis were 'making up' in the bus.

"Uumm..." I stutter.

"Niall she has a boyfriend." zayn says beside him "taylor is it?" I nod awkwardly

"Oh umm sorry." niall says apologetically.

I really feel bad now. I put in the movie and I sit next to niall anyways because first of all taylor would never know and second of all I like Niall. I LIKE NIALL. oh my gosh I need to calm down.

"Well this is.. is kin..da scary." louis stutters. I can't help but laugh.

By the time it was over I had fallen asleep and I was awoken by niall shaking me awake.

"Hey it's over. Everyone's upstairs. Do you want to stay down here or do you want me to carry you?" he asks kindly

I lift my head off of his shoulder to answer.

"Umm can you take me up?" my voice fails me md makes me sound week.

He lets out a small giggle and nods. I can see how I fell asleep. His neck is the perfect trap for the crown of my head. I feel guilty but who cares you only live once. He lays me down on my bed interrupting my thoughts.

"Good night beautiful." He whispers and pecks me on the forehead, I hadn't realized my eyes were closed until I opened them to look at them.

I laid awake for what felt like hours thinking of what it would be like if I went out with Niall, but then again I don't even know if he likes me.

A/N

How do you guys like it?? sorry I didn't post yesterday I had soccer and I went shopping. Sorry again I will try to update tomorrow!

-Emilyxx