Chapter 38

As we enter the club I can already tell I'm going to have a great time(note the sarcasm). It was going to be miserable.

Louis probably won't be able to walk until Christmas morning and he most likely not remember anything that happens. So I don't want to hang out with him.

Harry will get wasted no doubt about it and he will probably make fun of me in his drunken and state and find some random chic to drink with.

Niall probably won't even consider looking at me and will get just as drunk as the other too.

Zayn has his mind set on meeting the love of his life tonight so I guess he won't get too wasted.

So it looks like Liam and I will be hanging out at the cool kids table. This will be fun.

Liam and I took a seat at table alone and had a plain bottle of beer. That's probably the most alcohol it could possibly stand. It just tasted so foreign and I hated it.

"You can go have fun. It's okay im the designated driver." Liam chuckles at his own words.

"We should just ditch them." I snicker.

"Trust me it's not easy. Do you know how hard it is to run away from a wasted Niall. I'm telling you that guy can drink all the alcohol in the world and still be faster than me." We both laugh this time.

"It's those little leprechaun feet." I immediately reply but instantly feel bad about it. "He would probably kill me if he heard me say that."

"Probably. Looks like Zayn already found a girl." Liam nods his head towards the dance floor and take a glance over there.

Sure enough there is a beyond beautiful girl talking with Zayn in the middle of the floor. He looks pretty happy. The girl flips her bleached hair and looks down at the floor blushing. I smile at the thought of Zayn with a girl. He genuinely looks happy.

"She's beautiful." Liam nods and watches her walk back to her little group of three friends. All four of them were drop dead gorgeous. "Where's Harry?" I ask. He's probably with a chic but to be honest I don't really care. I know I should but I mean he's drunk so he probably won't even remember her.

"No clue. But it looks like Louis Found a girl too." I look over to where Liam is looking only to find another pretty girl. She was probably a model she was so gorgeous. "Niall is over there probably on his 6th round of shots." We both chuckle then go back to our own little conversation.

After Liam contemplates about if he wants to go into the nasty bathrooms he finally decides to go and I'm alone with my thoughts. It had been two and a half hours since we got here and the boys had all made there way over to the dance floor. Harry was with a chic and they were grinding on eachother. Okay maybe I as wrong. It did get to me a little. Even if he was drunk. I was still on the other side of the bar. I watched as he bent down and whispered something on the girls ear and she giggled. I was quick to grab my purse and phone and head to the exit.

How could he do that when I'm sitting right there?

I walked down the street after i realized Liam has the keys to the car. I continue to walk and try to remember how to get to the flats. I eventually came across a small ally that lead to the flats that were across the street from ours.

Maybe ally's arnt so great after all. I see two muscular guys leaned against the wall on the opposite side. I stop in my tracks thankful they havn't seen me yet. My hands start to shake as I reach for my phone.

1 ring

2 ring

3 ring

"Hello?" Liam's voice sounds.

"Umm can.. can you come get me?"

"Yeah. Sure. are you okay?"

"Yeah just a little creeped out." My voice barely makes it out of my mouth as one of there heads turn towards me.

"Okay where are you at?" Liam says sounding Happy.

"Umm the corner of Franklin and Chalk."

"Ohh I know where you are. By that-"

"Just hurry please."

I hang up as one of them starts there approach towards me. They walk very slowly and it really creeps me out. I take a few steps back involuntarily and pray to God Liam will be here soon.

"Hey pretty lady." Well that's an unusual thing to say. I nod and turn my back to them. "My name is Aaron and this is my friend Caleb."

My breath hitches in my throat as i hear there names.

"Just ducking take her already." Caleb says.

Aaron reaches out towards me and I take few steps backwards.

"What do you-" I begin to say but I'm cut off.

"ADDY?" the voice sounds distant.

A few strong arms wrap around me and I squirm as I think of all the things they could do to me. How could someone do something so disgusting. My but lands on the ground as I watch the two boys standing in front of me abruptly fall to the floor. I familiar friend pounces in them and I gasp. After the beating Liam stands up and brushes the dust off of his hands and Aaron and Caleb run off.

Liam takes my hand and leads me to the car. I can't help but notice the smile on Liam's face. Maybe because he just beat the shit out of two guys single handily. I strap myself in as does Liam and he stared into the darkness with the biggest possible grin on his face.

"I met a girl."