Chapter 6

I wake up in the morning to my alarm playing Breakeven by The Script. I am absolutely in love with that song. It basically describes every single relationship I have a had. No body has really ever been a constant except my sister and my current boyfriend. He is sweet but I feel like it all a joke to him. But we have been dating for awhile so I doubt that.

It's 5:15 when I go down stairs. I quickly run my fingers through my hair and throw it up to a ponytail then head to the kitchen. I can here talking but not an ongoing conversation. U walk in there to find liam hovering over the stove and Niall sitting in the breakfast room.

"Good morning, addy." Niall is quick to say

"Morning. Why are you guys up so early?" seriously even they were to have school no teenage boy gets up at 5:00 am.

"This dumb ass wanted breakfast." Liam chuckles. "He was annoying me literally all night about his starvation!"

"Gotta do whatcha gotta do!" Niall says enthusiastically, causing liam and I both to laugh.

"Actually I wanted to make you breakfast." Niall explains.

"Well your doing great at that."

After breakfast I brush my teeth and change listening to my most played playlist. I can never get enough of music which is coincidence considering 5 boys in a band are staying at my house.

I walk downstairs and Niall is sitting there.

"Do you want me to take you to school?" he asks politely

"Sure" I say "we should probably go ahead and go. Do you want to take my car or do you have your own?"

"Umm your car is fine."

We hop into the cherry red convertible and I plug in my phone to listen to my music. I push shuffle and my absolute favorite song comes on.

"Viva La Vida?" Niall asks with a chuckle.

"Umm yeah do you want me to ch-"

"No" he cuts me off "I love this song probably my favorite."

"Haha mine too." he starts laughing and glares out the window with a smile.

"What?" I ask wonderingly

"Oh just remembering The Boys On The Stairs." He says quietly.

What the heck is " the boys on the stairs". I don't even think I was supposed to here it but I will google it tonight anyways.

"So can I come for lunch?"

"Umm sure. We are having pizza today. So I'm guessing you will like it."