Chapter 29

After Brooke meets everyone and I explain to her everything that has happened we get settled in out usual positions for a movie night. Niall joins us and like always huddles with zayn on the floor. Louis joined them opening a spot on the couch for Brooke to sit. Liam was by himself on the recliner and harry and I snuggled on the other side of the couch.

"Inception or Oh Brother Where Art Though?" Zayn says with his head shoved in the cabinet of movies.

Both were my favorites. I like the movies you had to think about.

"Inception." Liam speaks up but his eyes are closed.

Harry is laying on the couch with me curled up on his chest. Brooke eventually moved to the floor because we were too "lovey" to be next to.

Halfway through the movie Niall gets up to make popcorn. Harry starts whispering different terms of .endearment in my ear and I can't help but laugh at most of them. He clearly is making then up.

"How about your jelly and I can be your peanut?" he whispers so only I can hear.

"I don't like jelly. Can I be the peanut?"

"Well, peanut is a manly food and jelly is for girls." I chuckle at his pathetic answer.

"Good to know." I snuggle deeper into his chest before trying to drift off.

I try but fail miserably. Niall pops his head back in followed by the rest of his body. Sure enough in his hands he holds a bowl of popcorn.

Harry's breathing started to slow and I could tell he was slowing drifting off to sleep. I decided to go and clear my mind by taking a warm shower. I usually took cold ones but I felt that I needed to burn this hole in my heart away.

I started to think of all the things that caused this some what permanent hole.

1. Niall technically wasn't in my life anymore

2. I had no parents

3. one friend wasn't enough

4. My grandma died

5. My boyfriend cheated on me

6. People that I cared a lot about don't seem to give a shit about me

7. Apparently I'm going to hell

8. I hadn't seen Andy In 3 weeks

9. I hadn't touched a football in 3 weeks

10. I don't know how to love

I take off all my clothes and see the looming scars. One on my right thigh.

7 blade marks from me on my top left Thigh. Small knife wound on my left shoulder blade. And the bruises all over my hips and stomach that never seen to fade.

I probably look scary. That's why I don't swim or dress In slutty clothes like most girls. I probably would if I could. I step into the pressurized water coming out of the faucet. It feels good on my damaged skin. I grab the shampoo and thoroughly rub on my scalp. I condition then try to rub the scars away. It doesn't work. I groan before turning off the tap and grabbing a towel.

I thank God that my room is attached tithe bedroom. It would be more than embarrassing to walk our there with only a towel wrapped around my petite body. I grab a sweatshirt from my dresser and a pair of pajama shorts that are navy blue and. Have small green kangaroos on them. I decide to go ahead and lie down in her instead of out there on the couch. I once again try to drift off. This time much more successful.