Chapter 12

"I'm so sorry." I brake the long lasting silence in the car.

"I don't want to be mad but we just started dating." He says in barely a whisper. "How could you do that I thought you knew how it felt to be toyed with!" he says a little stronger. I cry I can't hold back all if the tears that I have never let fall in the 18 years of my life. "Don't cry,baby" he says in a thick sweet Irish accent.

"I'm so sorry I know how it feels to be mistreated and I don't want you to feel that way. Please forgive me?"even though you shouldn't. My sub consiounce chimes in.

"You know I love you. Which seems silly because I just met you and it should take more than 3 days to love someone, but I wouldn't hesitate for a second if someone asked if I love you."

"They abused me. That's what they did." I start to sob again I didn't want to tell him this way, but it seems right to tell him. I can see I tear trickle down his cheek but he is quick to wipe it away.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to think I was some crazed fan." dang I'm a terrible liar.

"You do know that you tap your leg when you lie." he chuckles. Ugh could this day get any worse?!

"I'm sorry."

"What's up with Elizabeth then?" Oh you know she just called me a piece of worthless shit when I was 5 years old.

"Can we talk about this later please. After I kick her out of the house." I try to lighten the mood.

"You better talk to Louis than." He mumbles under his breath.

Ugghh I hate my life. Literally the Sukiest life you could ask for. But then again I was in the car with Niall freaking Horan.

"I love you!" I blurt

A/N guys sorry for the short chapter and taking so long yesterday I was updating my phone and I will try to update tomorrow. Follow me on instagram. @1_direction4eva