Last Chapter: Meet Me under the Stars

~Meet Me under the Stars~

~Chapter 26~

~Desiree’s P.O.V~

It was December now, a beautiful winters morning. I walked down a path watching as the orange and leaves fell from the trees. Admiring the leaves I lost track of what I was supposed to be doing. “Dez?” I looked up to see Phil; he walked my way with a smile on his face.

“Oh, hey Phil” I smiled at him as he looked at me. He had a coffee in one hand and his phone in the other.

Phil gave me a small hug and looked at me “what are you doing?” he asked looking at me.

A chuckle slid out of my lips and I nodded “I am actually just walking. Austin had something to do today so I thought I would walk around for a while, besides the leaves always amuse me.”

“Amuse you?” Phil questioned.

I nodded “yes, when they fall it is like they’re dancing” I pointed to the leaves as they fell “so what are you doing then Phil?” it was only fair I asked him back.

Phil smiled “doing a favour for Austin” he said.

I looked at him “oh? What is that?” I asked.

Phil shook his head “nope, you’re going to have to wait” he stuck his tongue out at me “anyways, better be back to doing that favour, nice catching up with you Dez. See you later” he waved as he walked off.

Austin had him doing a favour? That was a bit weird and well un- usual, usually Austin would do things himself. I guess Austin just needed a friends help for this. I picked up my phone messaging my friend Tilly.

Dez: Tails, meet up for lunch today, mine and Austin’s place?

Tails: Yeah sure thing! Why this all of a sudden?

Dez: Can’t explain right now, will try to when I see you later.

I sat on the sofa eating a bowl of cereal watching Scooby Doo. Everyone was trying to phone/text me asking how I was and what I was up to. But I wasn’t really in the speaking mood right now. My phone started buzzing and I glanced at it seeing Austin’s number. Quickly picking my phone up I hit answer “hello?” I said.

“Hey beautiful” I could hear Austin grinning “so what are you doing today?” he asked.

I put the empty bowl down on the counter starting to run the water “I am meeting up with Tilly for lunch, what about you?” I asked.

Austin sighed “just work” his voice had amusement on it.

“Oh, I bumped into Phil today. He said you had a favour for him to do?” I just wanted to know what he was up and why it was so secret.

A chuckle sounded at the end of the phone “I can’t tell you and no one will. All shall reveal itself, I have to go babe I have to um get back to work” Austin said.

“Okay” I said hanging up.

What was he hiding?

~Two hours later~

 Shaking it off I got some stuff I could make for lunch when Tilly got here. Humming along I glanced at the time, eleven am. She would be here soon,

A knock at the door sent me skipping as I swung it open to see Tails. Her short blonde hair and deep brown eyes, she wore shorts and a top that said rebel guess she was just at dancing, she hates that top. “Tails!” I smiled.