Chapter 19: Miss Jackson went out of hand

~Meet Me under the Stars~

~Chapter 19~

~Desiree’s P.O.V~

I woke up at four am to see the sun was rising. Austin was fast asleep beside me and I heard my phone going off. I sat up slowly and grabbed it pressing answer, “hello?” I whispered trying not to wake Austin up.

“Dez, thank god you picked up! Dude you need to get down to the fort now!” Tails said into the phone.

“I don’t know I mean its four-“

She cut me off “Desiree it’s a dance thing and if you don’t get your ass down here soon you’re going to miss out” she giggled hanging up on me, bitch.

I slowly got up off my bed making sure Austin remained asleep. Taking my skinny jeans I had fallen asleep in off I replaced them with leggings and a long black see through top but not the major see through one. I slipped my look alike converses on.

Quickly kissing Austin’s cheek I headed up the stairs walking out the door.

Once I reached the fort I sae Tilly standing outside “hey look who made it” she smiled at me

“Yeah I’m here now what is it?” I said crossing my arms

“We’re having a party Shadows, we got people beer and good music” she smiled grabbing my hand like a five year old child.

I chuckled at her excitement; I couldn’t ever stay mad at her “Tails you know I don’t drink”

She nodded “I know we got soda as well but come on” she dragged me everyone was dancing. We got inside and I saw everyone dancing and I smirked “you’re wearing a tank top and a see through top- dude you said you’d never wear this unless you slept with someone” she looked at me remembering our deal when we were fourteen.

“Yep, I know I kept that deal and I did sleep with someone”

“Who!?” she smiled

I hushed her down “it was Austin you know as in Austin Carlile” her face dropped “what” I said

“His ex is here” she said “Tyler and her hooked up and Ronnie brought them, Dez calm down please” Tilly said putting her hands on my shoulder.

A smirk appeared on my face “I’m not going to flip, why don’t we dance music is blaring so” I dragged her and we started dancing to Act Natural’s song Don’t Disappoint Me

“SORRY I LOVE YOU, I GOT A DECISION I’M HOLDING YOUR HAND AS WE KISS BUT I’M LEAVING…. ALRIGHT I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS OH RIGHT NOTHING CAN BEAT THIS INSIDE FALLING AROUND ME WE PARTY TOO HARD SO DON’T DISAPPOINT ME” Tilly and I sang with the music being silly.

Gielle walked to the microphone making everyone look at her “hello! So as we know we have one song only one person can dance” god her voice was so annoying “and I already know who’s dancing, so go in the middle Desiree” I froze everyone was cheering and I felt hands push me there.

I looked around and saw everyone looking at me, I gulped and nodded; just dance Dez pretend no one is here pretend it’s you and only you there.

I closed my eyes and opened them and I imagined I was all alone.

Climbing out back the door, didn't leave a mark

No one knows it's you Miss Jackson

Found another victim

But no one's ever gonna find Miss Jackson.  I kind of walked forward swaying.

You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now