Ashton at a beach house - (slightly dirty)

You lay back down on your light pink cotton beach towel as sunray hit your body warming up your skin, the smell of sea water and sun cream surrounded you. As you lay there taking in the sunrays hoping to get a tan, even though you usually just burn and never tanned it was worth a try, you were in a kind of trance at the warmth on your body. something soft pressed against your neck making you smile, you knew it was your boyfriend Ashton by the sent he carried and the way he kissed your neck, he knew where your weak spot was and began to suck and nibble at it. "Ash" you gasp, your eyes flying open as he continues. "(Y/N)" he mimics mockingly. His tanned, toned and slightly shiny torso, due to the face to water droplets were reflecting the light, was draped over you. One of his muscly biceps either side of your head. Ashton pulled away smirking, there was a twinkle in his eye, the kind of twinkle where you knew something was up. "Ashton" you said in a weary tone. "Oh come on (Y/N) I’m not gonna do anything" he says. "No if you don’t want to" he adds winking. His curly, usually light brown but now dark brown, damp hair hung down and stuck to his forehead. "I never said I didn't want to" you say. "Then give me a reason not to have sex with you right now?" Ashton says getting straight to the point. His eyes seamed to sine green as the light reflected out of them, his gaze locked with yours making you blush. "Ash we're in public there are children" you whisper not wanting anyone to hear. "Scared of getting caught" Ashton teased. "Ash how is there any chance we won’t get caught?" you say back.  "So I’m taking it we'll be heading back to the house" Ashton winks kissing your sweet spot once again. "Yes, like now please" you choke out. Ashton smirks as he pulls away running his hand through his hair once before jumping up. You both had only brought your towels and some sun cream as your beach house was only a short walk away. You picked up your stuff and hurried home. As soon as the door slammed shut you were pressed up against the nearest wall by Ashton's warm body, his plump lips moving in sync with yours. Your legs wrapped around Ashton's waist, you hands running wildly though his hair. His hands wondered your body, finding anyway to pull your bodies closer. His hands grasped your bum squeezing it making you gasp; you recognised the move and knew what was coming next. Ashton slipped his tongue into your mouth; you could feel the smirk on his face. The kiss got more passionate until you couldn't get enough of each other, your lips were like drugs to each other, once got you hooked and then you couldn't stop you needed more and more, the spaces between getting less and the cravings getting worse. You pulled away, your bodies heaving for air. You kissed his jaw and down to his neck, if he were wearing a top you would be tugging it of but he wasn't. You kissed Ashton’s warm neck trying to find his sweet spot. Ashton let out a raspy grown and you knew you had found it; you concentrated on that one spot his groans getting more lustful each time. Your hand worked its way down to the waist band of his shorts; you slipped a finger in holding onto the waist band. "Tease" Ashton said replied in your ear. "I can't deal with this any longer" Ashton said now working on your neck, he walked with you over to the sofa "I can tell" you said smirking as he placed you down.