Late Thanksgiving Special!

(A/n): Happy late thanksgiving!!!!!!! sorry i don't have internet and I have been going to the doctor, so yeah.... I hope all of you had a great thanksgiving..... Because i did not. Well bye and enjoy!!!! :3)

Narrators pov~

(y/n) had gotten a call from Finland saying if she had plans for thanksgiving since the others and him, but that Norway did not know about it. And well, of course, she says that she was going since she lives far from her family. As she is walking down the snowy path she hears the voice of the young nation that loves being by her side and loves her cooking. She turns around and sees the small blond boy with thick eyebrows running towards her, he hugs her really tight and looks at her (E/c) eyes and smiles. "What are you doing here?" (y/n) ask "Well I was playing in the park with Wy and I took off running because we are playing hide and seek, so I thought it would be a good idea to get out of the part and hide somewhere else, but instead of finding a good spot to hide I found you!" Sealand/Peter says still smiling "You know you can get in trouble for doing that, and you can get on the naughty list" She says picking him up. "come on let's find Wy" "But why?" "Because if we don't you will get in big trouble and I don't want that!" (y/n) starts to walk towards the way that Sealand came. 

~~~Time skip~~~ 

You have been looking for an hour now and you can't find Wy. "Where was she when you when to hide?" you ask him, starting to get since you already had an  hour looking for her. "She was in that tree." he says pointing at a big tree, there stood Wy looking around. "WY!!!!" (y/n) and Sealand say in union. She looks at their direction, her face was full of anger and somewhere there was some happiness in it. "Where were you!?!" Wy asks with anger in her voice. "Well..." Sealand says trying to find an excuse to tell her. (y/n) Knew this since he looks a little nervous, she hit him lightly so she wouldn't hurt him. "Tell her the true" She whisper, he looks at her then at Wy. "I thought it would be a good idea to hide a little far from here so you couldn't find me, but in my way of hiding I saw (y/n) from there I end up here." The small boy says looking at the  floor. "Hey, Sealand don't you need to head home to help Finland do the dinner for late?" Wy ask him. He nods and says bye to her then turns around to walk home, while walk he knew that (y/n) was following him. "Why are you following me?" he asks you. "Because I'm also walking towards your house to help!" You say with a cute smile in you face. "okay" He says and continues walking with you by his side.

~~~time skip~~~

As both of you get into the house you smell some of the food being cook. You knock on the door, after waiting a few minutes  the door was open by the tall scary Swedish. He lets you guys into the house and he helps you taking your guys clothes. You enter to the kitchen and there was Finland cooking and Denmark kinda helping him and well Iceland was also helping putting things on the table. "Hi guys! Need any help?" You ask and the look at you. Denmark being the most childish he ran towards you and give you a big hug.  "(Y/N)!!! You came!!" Denmark says still hugging you. "Well, why wouldn't I come? I love being with you guys" You say returning the hug. "Hi/hello" you hear Iceland and Finland say together. "Denmark put her down!" Finland says looking at you face, that it becoming red and purple since he start to hug you tighter and you can't breathe.  He put you down and you start to breathe normally. "Is there something I can help with?" you ask "Yeah, you can help us a little with the decorations on the house." Finland says, a smile appear in you face as he told you that. "Okay!" you say and walk towards Sweden.

Your pov~

I walk towards Sweden and he gives me some decorations to put on the wall. All of us start to tell some jokes  and talk about some recent things that we haven't talk, everyone but with the exception of Iceland who was calling us not matured. As Sweden and me finish putting all the decorations my phone start to ring. "W'o  's ca'l'ng y'u?"[1] Sweden ask (I don't know how do his accent ; -;) I look at it and it doesn't say who is calling. "Excuse me, I need to answer my phone" I say and I answer my phone in front of them and out it . "he-hello?" I say "Hey (y/n) are the things ready at the house?!" I hear Maryjane's voice say on the phone, I look at Finland and he nods at me. "Yes, everything is set up" I say and then I hear on the phone some steps. "Who are you talking to?" Norway's voice say. "T-to um.....Rome! yeah, I'm t-talking to Rome" Her voice has the signal of being nervous and lying. "Let's go home so that we can help." Norway says. "Okay.....bye Rome!" she says and then she hangs up. "Yay!! Our planned worked!!" Denmark says. I look at him with a with a questioning look. "What do you mean by ' Our plan worked'?" I ask, from him I look at Finland with the same look I give to Denmark. "What he means is that we put a plan towards my elsti bróðir[2] and its that he doesn't know that you  are here or he doesn't know that we are finished with everything." Iceland says "So we send my little sister to distract him!!" Denmark finished the entire sentence.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

After  everyone came we start to get everything set up all the food and start eating. When Norway enter and saw me with the other, his face did not show it but he was pretty shock to see me there with the others. Most of the talking was about Maryjane and Norway on what they did while they were out of the house, most of it was laughing at Maryjane since she doesn't know Norway very well she had a hard time distracting him until they got to the library. "I don't know how (y/n) can deal with him." Maryjane says looking at me. "Haha. That's why they are boyfriend and girlfriend, little sister!!" Denmark says. I feel a small blush coming to my face. 

~~~Time skip~~~

All of us finish eating and we start to clean everything. "Hey, Finland! I will wash the dishes" I say as I put the hot water on. "b-but you are our guest. So no!" He answers back "No buts Finland." "Okay but I wi-" He was cut off by Norway. "I will help her Finland" "Finland you already did enough so go and take a break. We will take care of it"  I say with a big smile on my face. "Well, what can I do.....haha You look determent to do it."  he says and he left the room. I look at Norway and smile at him, for my surprise, he returned the smile to me. 

While washing the dishes, I start to splash some water on him. I splash water at him and I laugh at that, the look on his face was different from always this time it looks like challenging and confuse at the same time. "haha..." We went back to keep cleaning after me splashing him. Just when I thought that we were not going to fight while washing the dishes, he splash water at me.

We play this way for a few minutes and then we put all the plates, glass, forks etc... where they go. "I love you Norway." I say, I give him a small kiss on the cheek. "You know that with me you don't  need to hide your blush." I say when I notice him trying to fight the blush. I feel some arms hugging me from the back, I turn around. A surprise give me when I felt cold but soft lips with mine, the kiss was passionate and caring. After a while on the kiss we had break it even if i did not wanted to, but we need it oxygen. "Jeg elsker deg også[3]" Norway says.

The end 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.- "W'o 's ca'l'ng y'u?" = "who is calling you?"
2.- "elsti bróðir" = "big brother
3.- "Jeg elsker deg også" = "i love you too"

...................Okay i know that was shity but what can i do, im trying my best.

And again Happy Late Thanksgivin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lili Out~~~