chapters 13

(a/n): Sorry for not updating.......I have been really working on other things like a few drawings. And in my school I have been having a lot of homework.  I promes you I will update a Christmas Special!!!!!!! Sorry T~T
Last chapter:

My vision starts to get blurry and the pain gets unbearable. A while i felt falling to the floor and something splashing into my face. The last thing i saw is the Nordics before falling unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norway's pov~

After (y/n) collapse we see her 2p on the floor bleeding. "Ha....Haha.....HAHAHA!! Finally, I did it!" She says, he way of looking change. Her pupil are small and full of hate and full of saying she doesn't have sanity, her hair is messy and cloth is kinda rip off."I made her break down enough to get her that out!!!!"  I never knew that (y/n) could use magic  or that she was like me. Flavio and me start to get (y/n) up from the floor,  even with her eyes close you can see some light coming out of them. A wonderful (e/c) light coming out of them.

"We will attack her!! You guys go and open the portal so you can go back!!" Lokki screams, Oliver takes my hand and says "Come on" He starts to guide us trough the factory and back to his house. "Is she okay?" Oliver ask, I look at her and then at him. "yes" Even with my wounds I decide to be carrying her, Dane gets close to me and then grabs (y/n) in bridal style. We enter to the portal and we look back to Oliver and wave to him. "Thank you" I say,  then the portal close.

"Let's put (y/n) into bed so she could rest." Finland says and we nod yes. We hear a knock on the door, all of us wall towards the door and the one opening it is Finland. "America told me what happen! Are you guys okay?!" We hear England's voice. "Yes, we are okay.... But not Norway" he opens the door so he could see us.  "Bloody hell!!  What happen to you?" He asks/screams "Well.... haha.. let's just say that we got in a small fight" Dane says and it looks like England doesn't believe it. "what in the world did all of you did?! Other than getting attack by a 2p!" So America actually told him everything that happen. "Dude where is (y/n)?" America ask. 

After explaining everything we hear steps but not only one person, we hear like 5 people's footsteps. All of us look at the door to see what are those steps and it ends up being some of the capitals: Ottawa, Honolulu, Paris, Rome, Tokyo, Copenhague, Berlin, and Vienna. Well by seeing every member of the face family, it must be Ottawa the one that told the others that (y/n) have got hurt or something. "What happen  to you?" Hono asks as he looks at us. 

We explain everything to them and all of them enter the room she is in, but Rome and Paris end up kicking Hono out of the room. After a while for waiting for England breaks the silence "What now?!"he asks. "Well we need to wait for bella to wake up" Rome says to us as she enters. "What about her wounds?" Finland and America ask in union "We g-got her pa-patched up" Ottawa says when she heard what we say. "and we also  put some cream on her for the burns in her body" Paris says. "Don't worry big brother! We did everything to help her. Right guys!" says Denmark's little sister. "oui/si/hai/yes!/ja" They all say, I don't know how that group doesn't separate, all of them are completely different.  "But there is something that bothers me."Paris says "What is that?" We all say "That ze wound are not so bad.....zey look like if magic was use on her or some type of thing was use on her to take down a little of the wounds" she says, so it is what it look like when she saw me get hurt, it was magic what she use. " How do you know what magic looks like? love" England asks "I don't know" she answers. "TYP!!!" we hear a German accent scream. All of us run toward the room and we see (y/n), Berlin and Vienna there, Berlin all excited more like Prussia's act. (i don't know french accent or German language)

Your pov~

I start to wake up and I hear "TYP!!![1]" the German accent is thick...like Germany's and Prussia's accent but this is a female. The door is burst open and the Nordics, England, America, Canada, and some of my other friends. "Wh-what hap-happen?" I say trying not to move  "You fell unconscious after fighting a little bit" Iceland says. "An-and th-ugh!" I couldn't finish my question cause of the pain. "Let her rest" Julia says "true, let her rest. She needs her energy" Francisca says after her. I try to move my arm but it fails, so instead I call a fairy that is next to Norway. She grabs his hat and pulls him over to the bed. "anything else miss (l/n)?" she asks. "n-no" she left and Norway looks at me, I can tell that he is surprised at what I did over there, even if he doesn't show it. The bad thing is that know I can't speak, small word can get out but not big words, so i can't speak correctly."I bet you ha-have a l-lots of qu-ques-questions" I say while stuttering cause of the pain. He stays silence. "D-don't wo-worry I al-also ha-have qu-ques-questions" 

We stay silence for a while until I hear some of the others voices. "I'm really worried for ragazza!!" An Italian accent says with is Lili's. "She will not survive.......her wounds are too serious, and well even with everything we did we can't save her." I hear the thick Danish accent of Maryjane say. "That what are we going to do?" A Japanese accent says which I guess its Vales. "Dudes lets go with the others and wait until everything happens." I hear Hono say. Steps could be hear getting far away until there was silence and only that. But it broke after a while by the voice of England. "I can't believe that her mother was a witch! And that she die protecting (y/n) with her magic!" "I don't we should be talking outside the room." Someone says. "True, sorry" England answers. "But we need to find more about (y/n) and her mother. It looks like they are not normal as she said when she when for application for the school." England says. After what he said you could hear his footsteps get away from the room.

After the room being so quiet for a few minutes I start to hear some sobbing next to me. I look at Norway and I see him crying, I put my hand on his cheek. He looks at me and I smile at him. "Don't cry........I wouldn't llike to see that." I say, seeing him cry breaks my heart into tiny pieces. Even if he doesn't show any emotion, I can tell what he feels like, for some reason, I can do that. What England said of my mother, I never knew that. The only thing that I knew is that my mother die in an accident, a car crash and that I survive the accident. "I-I couldn't protect you" His voice sounded like Canada's, just a small whisper. What he said surprise me a lot more than what other things he has said in front of me. 

Norway's pov~

What I heard England say broke me on the inside, knowing that (y/n) would die. "I-I couldn't protect you, " I say in a whisper. Not wanting her to hear that, but by the look on her face, i could tell she hear it. "Don't say that! You try your best " (y/n) says and she start to rub her thumb on my cheek, wiping my tears away.  Something that sounds different is her voice since it sounds like somebody was talking for her.  I look at her, next to her was a small girl that wears a Japanese uniform. She looked like hugging (y/n). Her long brown hair moves in the air like if she was using magic. "Thank you, for protecting her." She says, she start to move. As she moved I could hear something creaking. One of her eyes was cover by her hair. She start to vanish right in front of me. I look back at (y/n), she was..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1] guys- German

I'm finished here. Next chapter will be mostly about you getting better and your mother.......which I don't know what to write about. So Frick ;-;.....

That is all I have to say.......Bye-bye =w=

Lili out~