chapter 2

last chapter:

I get inside of a hotel and i rent a room, they give me the key and i start to head towards my room. When i got to the room i text (fr/n), to tell (her/him) that i am already here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After texting (fr/n) about me getting in the hotel, I start to get to the room. In a little periot of time i see a man that look like Alfred, I start to get close him and i notice that he had a bear with him. Not only that but when he looks at me and he does not have that cowlick(i dont know how it call) insted he had like a curl. "hey" i hear im say in a whisper "hi" i say and then both of us hear a loud noise coming from the hallway.

"hey cana-" the man scream while running in the hallway, but he stops saying what he was ganna say when he saw me. "hey dudette!" he says in his loud voice "hi" "so it looks like you already saw my brother, Matthew" I turn to look at Matthew"oh so you are Alfreds brother, It nice to meet you. Im (y/n), (y/n) (L/n)" i say putting my hand right in front of him. "Im Matthew, Matthew Williams and he is Kumacaru" He says looking at the bear in his hands. "Who are you?" the bear ask him, Matthew and Alfred stoud there looking at me like if a was a rare insect. "dudette, You are not scare of the talking bear?" Alfred says in shock, I only shoke my head 'no'.

After talking fo a while I start to head to my room, I enter the room. The room was more beautiful than I expect it. Now that I know the people that leave next to me, I do not feel that bad. I start to unpack my stuff, after getting everything unpack I start to head towards the bed. I lay down in it and I only stare at the roof, I close my eyes and the next thing that I know is that I feel sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up cause of my phones text noise, I check it. Its (Fr/n) telling me to get up and go to the school so that i can apply in it. After texting her back I start to change cloths, I put a (F/c) skirt, a (2F/c) shirt with (F/c) shoes. I get my phone, wallet, and my keys and head towards the school.

When I got there I see some students walking to class, how ever I did not put much attencion to it. I enter the school, I go to the office and there I see a man with thick eyebrows talking with the priciple "uhm excuse me" I say in a whisper, but both if them heard me and they look at me "oh hello love" the man with thick eyebrows tells me, he has a thick British accent. "what do you need?" the priciple "well im here to apply for the school..." I say looking at my feet and playing with them "oh... Go with Arthur, he will ask some questions, and he has the paper that you need to fill." he says looking at the man with thick eyebrows. "follow me." I start to follow him.

We enter a room that in the top say student consule (I dont know how to write it. sorry ;-;) "so why do you want to enter to this school? love" he ask "Well i heared good thinks about this school, so I wanted to be in the school" i say nervously "ok- wait were are my maners, Im Arthur, Arthur Kirkland, and you are?" Arthur ask me "oh I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you" i say with a smile "here are the paper that you need to fill, by the way, not all people are accepted in the school" i says and he goes to grab a cup.