chapter 11

(A/n: i don't know why i put this video..... I just like it. and it kinda fits this chapter :3)
(2p y/n) - your 2p name

Last chapter:

'Great they took (y/n) with them......what i'm i going to do?' i though to my self as i stand up and start to go to the door that way i would know when Finland comes and helps me with all this bruises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norway's pov~

After waiting for a few minutes i start to hear steps out side the room. "NORGE!! ARE YOU THERE?!?!" i hear Dane scream at the door, i try to stand but fail. "We are going to break in dude!" America says and then i look at the door to see it being hit with a lot of strength. "Norway what happen to you?!" Finland says, i look at him "it doesn't matter. What matter is that (y/n) is gone." i say while Dane helps me get up from "what?!" the all say in union. "I will tell you later first i need to talk to England." I say looking at America and Canada.

~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n)'s pov~

I start to wake up with a strong headache, the only thing that i remember is being in my room then a females figure in front of me. I try to open my eyes but i cant something is covering them, i also try to move my hands but they are tie together. I also try to move my legs but they are tie up to a chair.  

"Oh you are awake. Finally" a females voice says to me "Where i'm I?" i ask "Well you are in my world and nobody will come and help you." The words MY WORLD  those words stay in my head 'what does she mean by my world?'i think as i hear some foot steps get close to me. "HE will never come." she says right in my ear, i shiver  by the hot breath touch my cold skin. "and you know what?" she says "w-what?"i say 'S**t i start to stutter' i think to my self. "oh someone is scare. The best part is that i will take you place, but the bad thing is that i'm not going to be the one hurting you." she says and then her foot steps become more and more silence, in a while 

After a few minutes i hear some steps coming closer to me. "So you are (y/n)? uh?" a males voice ask me. "ye-yes" i say 'i don't give a s**t now is they now i'm scare of them. Every body will be scare if they don't know who or what is in front of them.' i think to my self.

??? pov~ 

'I wonder why did she need to open the portal of this dimension to the other?' i start to think to my self as i decorate the cupcakes that i made early. I set my cupcakes down so that today i can put them in my bakery. 'Knock knock' I hear knocking in the door, I open it and I see my 2 magic friends Norway and Romania. "oh hello~ Norway and Romania" i say as i let them in. "hey so how have you and (2p Y/n) doing?" I ask, even if i now that both of them dot get along to well,actually Norway has a crush on her but she is to aggressive and she doesn't like him back; well that is what i think, since they are the opposite. Norway only looks at me but he did not had his usual smile, instead he pushes his glasses up. "You know how both of us don't get along." he says before sitting. "I was just asking" "Why do you ask?" Romania tells me "Well because yesterday she ask me to open the portal of our world to the others, and i was wondering if Norway will know why she ask me that" i say, I look at Noway and his eyes widen when i say that.

The room was fill with silence until "What the F*ck Matt! I could have them if you did not got in it!!' Al enters screaming to Matt and Kuma. "Al~ no swearing, know you will pay me~" i say getting my sweet jar, Al looks at me. "F*ck no!" "Al now is going to be double~" He finally pays me the double of it and then he leaves with Matt, Kuma and Francois following behind him. 

"What do you mean that SHE ask you to open the portal?"  Norway tells me "well she told me if i knew how to open it and i say yes so she ask me if i could open it for her, and of course i say yes so i open it for her, Denmark and you young brother." i say "But why would she go to the other world?" Romania ask me and me and Norway just shrug in response. 

"One of my fairy's disappear a few days back" Nor says to us changing the subject. "Do you where she went?" Romania ask "Well kinda, she when to the mirror and then disappear." He says.

2p Norway pov~

"Well kinda, she when to the mirror and then disappear." i say. What surprise me is that (2p y/n) ask Oliver to open the portal but knowing her she must be something bad to the 1ps.  "Why did she left? Did you did something she did not like?" Romania ask me "I'm not sure about it" i say looking at the floor.

(2p y/n) is a lot more aggressive and if she wants to she will not show mercy on her enemy, she is mean, technically she is the opposite of me. I will show some mercy or i will just not attack, I'm nice and i'm sweet. So if she knows that there is somebody like her or somebody that can grab her attention she will try and do what ever it takes to get that somebody in her hands. But even if she is aggressive i don't why but i start to develop feelings towards her, so i have fallen in love with her. The bad thing is that by the way she acts its most likely she doesn't like me back and she is really rude towards me and only me.  

"Hey how about we go and scare our 1ps?" Romania ask us, Oliver and look at each other and then nod 'yes'. We walk towards the mirror but instead of seeing my 1p or Oliver's  we see the entire group of the Nordics and 1p America and 1p Canada, but my 1p was hurt. His wounds are like the type of hit that Danes weapon does, so that must mean that my group knew about this and they did not told me.  

In only thinking that Dane and the rest did not told me about it just makes me so mad. I start to knock in the mirror so they can put there attention to the mirror, but it did not work. "Norway its not going to work, we need to us magic for them to hear us." Oliver says to me. I look back at the mirror and i see my 1p looking at us.

Norway's pov ~

I hear some knocking an i look at where the knock come from. I look and i see my 2p there with Oliver and 2p Romania next to him. "Nor what's wrong?" I hear Denmark ask me. "uh..Nothing" "there you are all patch up!" Finland says, since he was the one putting my bandages on. "Thank you Finland"  i say, i get up and start to walk towards the mirror. 

Back to 2p Norway pov~ 

I see my 1p start to walk towards the mirror. "What did you did to (y/n)!?" he says surprisingly he scream at us. "What do you mean?" i write since they can't hear what we say "You kidnap her!" he continues. So that is what (2p y/n) wanted to do in there world. "I did not know about her plan, so i did nothing to her." i write, when he finish reading it he was going to punch the wall but they stop him. "If we can open the portal to our world, you could come and get you friend" i write "And we will help you with some other friends" i finish writing and he nods.

He starts to open the portal and us we keep it open for them. As they all enter I saw a few fairy's that are not mine or my 1p's fairy's, they are someone else's. "Who are you going to ask for help Lokki?" Oliver ask me "well why not ask Flavio?" i say, they all nod in response.

~~~~time skip~~~~~

We get to Luciano's house and we knock, after a few minutes of waiting we see Flavio. "Flavio can you help us on something?" i ask "yeah sure. what do you need?" "We need you to help us defeat (2p y/n) and get (y/n) back.....Can you ask you brother to help us?" I say looking at the floor. "Si.... But i'm not sure if my fratellino will help us." he says "Help on what? you idiota." we hear Lucy's voice say. After explain him everything he say yes.After that Oliver call Matt and Al for help and they also agree on helping us with all of this.

"Do you know where they have (Y/n)?"  my 1p ask "Knowing (2p y/n) she must be in the old abandon build or in the factory." i say, she love being in abandon places for some reason that i don't know.

"Either way we are not a piece of cake for her just discard." Oliver and me say in union. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay i know that the song doesn't have a lot to do with the chapter. T.T Next chapter the song will actually have something to do with is.

I know the chapter is longer that i usually do them. =3= so yeah. 

Lili out~ =w=