chapter 9

last  chapter:

 As i enter to my room I see a small white bunny that has red eyes, the bunny looking at me then look at the mirror. I turn around to see the mirror and there is one figure in the mirror, and it's a female, about my age too. I start to get close to the mirror and I see........  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start to get close to the mirror and my eyes widen since what i see my self but next to me is a girl like me but she has (opposite length hair)(opposite hair color) and with (Opposite eye color) part of the hair covers her face, in her hand is caring a kitchen knife"I will come for both, don't say I did not told you" is all she say then she banish in the mirror. With my eyes still wide i look back at were the bunny, thankfully the rabbit is till were it was when i enter my room. I sight at the relief at that the bunny is not a warning of her coming in my place.

"Are you alone little buddy?" I say as i walk towards the rabbit, the white ball only moves towards me so that i can pet it. "aww!! you are just a small cuty!!" i say as i grab it and sit on my bed. "hey what should i call you?" i ask, then i see a small fairy flying towards me. "hello there little buddy. Are you lost? you don't look like one of my friends"  i say and the fairy looks at me "oh hi miss, and yes i'm lost. I was escaping  from him since he was not being him self, he is being less happy and he is being a little angry. But he is usually happy and he is always smiling. So i'm really worry" the small fairy says "oh well that is bad, i hope he gets better. and he comes back to normal." i say then i smile at her.

After a while of talking to the fairy i started to get sleepy, i lay down in my bed with the rabbit next to me. "it looks like somebody is sleepy" i yawn and then start to close my eyes.  "but be.........ful.........they........coming......" was the last thing i hear from the fairy before i feel sleep.( words are being cut since you are falling asleep)

~~~~~~~~~~in other place :3~~~~~~~~~~~

????'s pov~

"Why did you warn her?!?! Ha!! you stupid!!!!!" i hear Dane shout at me "well the connection was cutting so she could not understand what i was saying, and she doesn't know what i'm talking about!!" I shout back at him "Come on I know you don't get along with that stupid of Norway but you should not get involve with does 2!" "Really?! Then what is the point of being some killers and not get involve with others, what is the fun then?" I say as we both end up fighting for a while. 

"Would both of you shut UP ALREADY?!?!" We hear Finland scream at us, both of us turn to see him. "Well now that you 2 became quiet, what are planing to do?" Fin says to me "Well i heard that tomorrow (y/n) is going to stay after school to get something done in there. What is the thing that she is going to get done? i don't have I F***ing idea." i say "But since you aare her you should know" Dane says to me"they how are you going to find her?" "That is going to be easy, her smell is what can guide me. I can ask Germany if I can borrow one of his dogs." i say and they nod.

After what was like 3 hours talking with Finland and Danmark, I left since Norway came in the room. I don't know how can she get along with him, well we are completely different from them even if we are kinda the same person. What i wonder is about that rabbit that was in her room, i did not put it in her room, I did not even enter to her room since I don't have enough power to do that. Our magic is not actually develop, (y/n)s magic is not even active The only thing that is active is the action of being capable of seeing things that others can't. So why not play with her and her stupid crush.

I start to head towards England's house to see what he can do to help me enter to the other dimensions since (y/n) doesn't have her powers that mean nether I can't  I use them. But what i have in advantage of this since (y/n) doesn't know about her powers but i do, She doesn't know what she is capable of doing with it. 

I finally get to England's house and knock into the big wooden door, i wait for a few minutes before knocking again. "Who the F**k is it?" i hear the voice of  America, he opens the door and looks at me, since i'm a little smaller than him "hey no bad words Al" i say trying to sound like England, he only laughs at me. "you know you are terrible doing British accent?" He says "Yes i'm aware  that i'm bad at the accent. Don't tell Oliver that i try doing that accent." i say while i laugh a bit. "what do you want doll face?" "well what i want is to talk to Oliver" he nods and let's me pass and he starts to guide me trough the house, to England's room. "Oliver, (opposite name)  is here and she wants to talk to you." America scream at the door, which is color Baby blue. "Oh thanks Al." Its all he say, When he open's the door and he exits hes room with a big smile. "What do you want to talk about poppet~?" he ask me while he gets out a cupcake out of i don't know where. "you want it poppet?" "no thanks, i'm fine" i say since i know what he puts on those cupcakes. 

Well both of us start to talk in the hall but in the corner of my eye i could see a small figure. The figure of a small kid,  with long hair that part of it covers her left eye, and she has a Japanese uniform, and she looks like she is around 10 or 12 years old. But what grab more my attention is that she look like she as her bones are broken or something is not in the right place. 

"hey England?" i say looking at were the girl's "yes poppet?" "I was wondering if you have a kid in the house?" "no, why?" he says and then looks at were i'm staring, i think he sees it too since his eyes widen when he look over were i'm looking. "Trust me poppet we do not have a kid here?" He says as he turns around to see me. "do......n't.......do......it.................you will.......regret .......it........." the girl says and then she disappear. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!!!!! i'm done with the chapter!!!!!!!!

So i have gotten super obsess with a game that friends start playing. and most of the school is playing it now. So that means that most of my time i'm in that game, or i'm in Youtube.  

The worst thing is that most of the student that i sit with are always trying to see what i'm doing and i freaking hate that.......and more when i'm in wattpad, so that makes me impossible to write and more now that my math teacher move me from place.

MEANING OF MATH:

Mental

Abuse

To

Humans

I got that from my math friend XD

Lili out~