chapter 4

Last chapter:

In first period i have Lukas, Emil and Tino. Know this is not ganna be as boring as yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well i hope that Lukas did not read my book, since most of people or friends that i get find my book and they read it. So that is how i lose all the new friends that i make, Its kinda sad at first. But then i stop to care. It wouldnt surprice me if Lukas wants to stop being friends.What i dont understand is that when i have a new friend i manage to forget my fairy book in one of my classes.

I enter the class with Lukas in my side and Emil in my other side and like in any other class i have Lukas next to me. My first class Reading I like to read, its not as boring like my History but I feel like the time goes a lot more slower since i spend in the class like an hour and a half an hour, they give us a small break about 2 or 3 minutes,

Today in class we are repasing the elements of poem, since some of the students do not know or they forgot about them. I get out my sketch book and i try to draw something but nothing comes to my head, I turn to look at Lukas how is siting in my left. Next to him was a fairy by his side, it looks like she is telling him something but i cant hear it, Lukas looks at me and right at that moment i start to look at the other way.

I try to hide a small blush and sct like if i was lisining to the teachers instrucions. They pass our papers and i was the first to finish the work, I get my scketch book out i try remember how was that fairy and i start to draw it. A lot of people ask me if im in art but when i say no they ask why, well its because i never like that people tell me what i need to draw. So i rader singing even if all the people in the other school us to tell me that i sing horroble, but like always i never put to much attencion.

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to end of period 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell of end of class rang and all the students grab there stuff, and leave the class. I start to head towards the history class, in that class i have Matthias in the class and he sits right next to me. Entering the class i see that im one of the first ones, I sit and i get out my book and i start to draw and finish my drawing from early. I feel like somebody was looking at what i was doing I turn around and i see Matthias is behind me looking at what im doing.

"what are you drawing (y/n)?" he says really loud "im finishing a drawing that i did not finish earlier" "It looks like does thing that Lukas likes to talk about" he says smiling at me. "get in you sit! All of you!" we hear the teacher yell at us. Matthias sits nex to me, not only him but he is actualy in my group the only boy. " today we are ganna learn about (history thing that you are learning)" the teachers to us. 'Fantastic we are ganna get bore all class' I think in my mind and i sing

~~~~~~~~~~~another time skip ;-;~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start to head towards P.E with Matthias next to me talking about what we like to do or what we do in our countrys. In my next period i have all of them in the class, even Feliciano, Ludwig and Kiku and other that Feli present me to. I enter the girls locker to change into my shorts, and shirt. In the locker there was a young woman that cough my eye, she has long brown hair, some flowers in her hair, and green eyes.

After changing into my P.E uniform our couch use her whistle to tell us that we need to get out of the locker. All of the boys stare at all of us, some of them actualy were kinda inveres but i wasnt, since in school they use to do something bad at all of the girls.... and that was to the hot girls they use to pull our pans or our shorts off. They mostly came by our back and then pull them off and look at us with some pervert looks.