chapter 6

Last chapter:

'Why they did not told me that...' the young woman standing in front of a beautiful lake at the rainy day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"what are you doing here?" a small fairy ask (y/n) "uh.. no nothing just here to see the lake"  (y/n) answers and she starts to walk  towards her house, while walking she sees  the troll that not all the time she talks to. 

Something that the poor girl never has known in that she doesnt only have that 'gift' she has more, the (H/c) hair woman can use magic too. Or that she is actualy adopted, that her parents never told her that and that her actual dad die in a car accident and her mother die by over using her magic and by being stab with a knife. She has the power to manipulate all elements or even people if she wants to, but to unlock her  powers she needs to get realy irritaded or angry. At the point of thinking to hurt people, since that is what her powers are for 'to hurt others'.

"What is wrong? (y/n)" troll ask to (y/n), but she did not pay much attencion to it, she only wanted to get home, drink some hot chocolate waching her favorite movie. 

~~~~~~~~~in another place~~~~~~~~~~ 

"So she heard what we were saying" Dane says while scraching his head"well, let wich that she doent get mad at us for hiding all of that to her" the finish man says with worry, the rest of them nods in responce. "But fo today lets go to the house, the rain is getting stronger" iceland says while looking at his big brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip by the game of hide and seek alone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Finlands pov~

During all the way over here the one that is most worry is Norway, since he is always saying something to us but not thins time. Today after knowing that (y/n) was hearing everything he kinda start to worry that (y/n) would be mad at us; how ever  (y/n) had all her clases with Norway, exept 6 period and 3 period are the classes that they dont have together other than that they are pretty close to each other. 

I have like 3 classes with her only, 4 period, 6 period and 8 period. Not a lot of classes atleast i have more that Iceland and Sweden, iceland, he only has like one class and that is the first period. Denmark has only 2 class with her and that is 3 period and 4 period, that is all. Sweden has only one class with her and that is 4 period. 

We enter to the house and we are greated by Hanatamago (i think that is how is call and spell XD) "hi girl" i greet her, her tail starts to move, meaning she is happy. All of us head towards our room to do our homework, me and sweden stop at hearing a conversetion, a discution with Iceland and Norway, like always. "come on Sve-san, lets do homework together." i say turning to Sweden, he only looks at me and nods 'yes'.

We enter to our room and get out homework out, both of us have math together, and the same teacher. 

Norways pov~

"call me big brother" I say to Iceland "no, I will never call you like that" he answers me back "come on call me Big Brother" "no!" We continue like that for about 10 minutes "okay.... Lets do homework." i say at the end "finaly... he will not make me call him big brother " i hear  Iceland whisper.

We get in our own rooms, so that  we can do our homework. But first i grab my phone and go to text messages, there i have all my friends even (y/n) in it.  I ask (y/n) if i could change her name in my messages, she say yes. I can still remember what she told me. 

 ~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~

I start to walk towards (y/n), who is talking to Hungary. The bad thing about (y/n) is that she doesnt know that we are countrys, and us we have not tell her. She has been here fo about a month and we still have not tell her. All of are planing to tell her in a few weeks, is if England doent change of plan, of course

I get close to (y/n), Hungary looks at me and giggles abit, then (y/n) turns around and smile at me. I have to admit her smile is beautiful, well what is not beautiful about her.  

"oh hello Lukas" she says with her smile"uhm can we talk lone for a minute?" i say " yeah sure" we start to head to another place. "what is it?" "well i was wondering if i could have you phone number... so that is you need help, you just need to call me and i will help you." i say trying to keep my emocionless expression, a small blush come to (Y/n). "yeah sure" she says with a smile and with a pink blush. 

~~~~~after exchange numbers XD~~~~~~

"um Lukas can i change your name in my contacts?" She ask me looking at the floor like if she was inverous. "yeah sure, so i can change it to?" i say and she looks at me in surprise. "of course you can" After that i change her name in to 'herlig jente' [1]. Then she left

~~~~end of flashback~~~

I get in my contects and get her, I send her a text:'Whats wrong?' I sent the text and she texts me back:

herlig jente:'Nothing. Why?'

Lukas: 'i know you are lieing. Tell me what is wrong?'

herlig jente:' you know what is wrong'

Lukas: 'if i knew i wouldnt  be asking you. Would I?'

herlig jente: 'dont  fake it, i know you guy saw me.'

Lukas: 'are you mad at me or the guys?'

herlig jente: ....

Lukas: 'tell me, what you want to know and i will tell you'

herlig jente: 'Fine... what are you guys exactly are?'

Lukas: 'we are countrys, we were ganna tell you but Arthur/England told us not to'.

herlig jente: 'okay.. what country do you reprecent?' 

Lukas: 'i reprencent Norway, Emil is Iceland, Matthias is Denmark, Berwald is Sweden and Tino is Finland.'

herlig jente:' Thanks for talling me...'

Lukas: 'it okay, but dont tell the guy i told you'

herlig jente: 'why?'

Lukas: Because England told us not to tell you. 

herlig jente: 'I bet England thinks that im ganna be telling everybody, about that secret.' 

Lukas: 'yeah mostly cause of that.'

herlig jente:' Well bye... my.... mother is calling me, on the phone. Talk to you later.. :3'

Lukas: 'Talk to you later.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1] wonderful girl.

SORRY THAT IS TO SHORT!! I do all my chapters in a computer, but its the schools computer not mine. I will get my own about a month. So...yeah...;-; You guys till love me? Right? no...? okay ;-;

Right know im in class, the bad thing is that i should be hearing what she is saying but................. im not XD it my last class. GOD!!!!!!!! i have been writing this for about 2 days. Right next to me is Danna_paoXD one of my brothers friend. GOD I NEED TO PAY ATTENTION!!!  My teacher is ganna kill me, just like any other day of school. 

Lili OUT~~