I turned back around before Mrs. Trooper could catch me and that would definitely earn me a detention.

"So where were we?" James asked after clearing his throat.

"Yeah, so how are you and Alicia? Did you enjoy the date?"

"I enjoyed the date. A lot. But I don't know about Alicia. And we never talked about another date so I don't know." He answered shyly, rubbing his back of the neck.

"Oh, she enjoyed it a lot. She's expecting another." I smiled slyly.

"Really?" He asked, surprised. "What did she tell you?"

"You ask her yourself." I couldn't just tell him all the things she told me. He should ask her. She'll tell him much better and it will make their bond stronger. And it would also be a little weird to explain Alicia's 'undying love' for James.

A big smile replaced his small one. Oh boy, he was just as whipped as Alicia.

"Okay. All I need to do is impress her." He said, running his hand through his hair. "How do I do that?"

"You don't need to im-" I began but he interrupted me.

"How about a British accent?" He looked at me. "I heard girls like British accents."

I shrugged.

Then he rubbed his hand over his face. "How am I going to get a British accent?" He whisper-yelled frustratingly.

"I'll help you." I heard Drew whisper from behind, this time he was slightly leaning on the desk.

"Make a pout and try to speak." He instructed James while I looked at him confused. Speaking while pouting? That was really weird.

James made a pout and he nailed it. Like I have to try so many times to make a perfect pout and this guy just did it in seconds.

"Doo aw sound goood?" He said with his mouth formed in the shape of a pout.

I hate to admit it but it sounded nowhere near a British accent but the guy was trying really hard. Like who tries this hard?

I was about to tell him to stop trying so hard and just be himself when he shook his disappointed. "This isn't working."

"Wait!" An excited glimmer passed his eyes. "I can pull the bad boy shit on her. You know ignore her, be rude but you don't do that with someone you like." His voice became small at the end and his shoulders slumped in failure.

"You don't need to do so much. Alicia already really likes you. Just be your usual self and you both will be fine." I said and both of them looked at me stunned.

"She really does?"

"Did you have to interrupt? I was trying to have some fun here?"

Both of them asked at the same time.

"Yes and that's a really stupid way to have fun." I sternly stated the answer to Drew's question. I opened my mouth to lecture him more on how mean it was of him to make his friend worry over how to impress a girl he really likes.

Before I could utter another word, a loud shout was heard from the one and only Mrs.Trooper.
"Miss.Alexa, are you done talking?!"

"I wasn't talking." I lied through my teeth. I wasn't getting any detention today.

"Stand up when you talk to a teacher!" She yelled again then muttered loudly through gritted teeth. "A liar with no respect for her teacher."

I slowly stood up. Ugh, I can smell a detention coming. Dread filled me as I looked at her pissed off face.