10.

Dedicated to fucking_devil. Thank you for the support!

|10|

Alexa wiped her sweaty hands on her shirt as she ran on the track, ahead of most of her class.

Out of all the periods, gym was her favourite. It was the only period where she didn't put much efforts but still did well in it.

Her day, today, surprisingly was going good. She didn't meet Natalie or her minions, no one annoyed her, no teacher till the moment gave homework and no one scolded her. For the first time, she could say that she enjoyed a Monday.

"Hey, you're really fit, you know." A voice burst Alexa out of her thoughts. She turned her head to look at Blaze who was jogging right beside her.

"Hey." Alexa smiled at Blaze. There was something that made her really comfortable with Blaze. "Yeah, I work out so that's the secret."

Blaze laughed a little, then ran a hand through her hair. "You should show it more."

"Nah, I feel more comfortable in my t-shirts and jeans."

They continue running, a comfortable silence settling between them. After a few moments, Blaze broke the silence.
"So, are you going to the homecoming dance?"

"Homecoming dance?!" Alexa abruptly halted causing Blaze to stop too. Both exchanged confused glances.

"You don't know about it?" Blaze asked.

They both started running again as coach yelled at them from behind to continue.

"No. When is it?" Alexa asked, curious now.

"This Friday. There is a game between Joseph and Franklin this Thursday." Blaze informed her, Blaze and Alexa walking away from the track as they completed a mile.

"Wow! The game is going to be epic." Alexa commented, showing a bit of excitement as she wiped her forehead from a towel passed on to her by Blaze.

"Yeah, they're both major rivals. One thing I know, it's going to be intense." Blaze thoughtfully said, frowning a little.

"So, who are you going to support?" Alexa asked quietly, sensing something off about Blaze.

"I don't know, I'm not even sure if I'm coming." Blaze laughed loudly trying to sound happy.

"Hey, you support whichever team you want to, it's your opinion, no one's judging." Alexa patted Blaze's shoulder understandingly. She could understand Blaze's problem. If she supported Joseph, Franklin students were going to hate on her and if she supported Franklin, Josephs students were going to see her as traitors.

"But people do judge, everyone I've met here except you are really hostile towards me and Ryder. And yeah, you haven't told anyone how I got expelled, right? They're going to hate on me more if they know." Blaze asked worriedly.

"No, I haven't." Alexa pressed Blaze's shoulder to calm her down. She looked around to make sure no one was around.

"Know that I'm proud of how you got expelled. Anyone would be." Alexa seriously said to Blaze, her hand still on her shoulder.

"But if they know that I'm Dave's ex-girlfri-"

"Nobodies telling them and what are you worried about? Remember that you punctured your ex-principals three car tires because he was taking his son's side who by the way was wrong and you gave bruises to your ex. You were really strong in Joseph. Don't let people in Franklin walk on you. You show them that who Blaze Bolton actually is!"