11.1.

|11|
PART-1

ALEXA

It had always troubled me that how humans created dresses. Like one day, someone decides to wrap a piece of cloth around their body then it becomes a trend, okay. Then another day, someone decides that it should be puffy and puff! We have a dress. Why stop there? Why not cut it and make it harder for Alexandra Juan to hide her unshaved legs.

I laughed bitterly as I stood in the trying room, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a blue coloured dress which went mid way to my thighs. I don't know why I agreed to go to Homecoming. I have no idea why I came to shop for a dress when I could be watching netflix and chilling with a pint of mint and chip's ice cream.

Frankly, it would have been better to have that ice cream in my hand, new episodes of my favourite shows in front of my eyes and even though I would have sulked on how I could have been with my crush, it would have been worth it!

Now, here I am in a changing room stuck with my hair covered legs. The actual problem isn't the hairs, it's actually the dress. Under all that glimmering beauty, it's a dark, evil boogeyman determined to embarrass me.

I could almost feel the tears of frustration in my eyes as I tried to pull down the zipper. God bless the person who decided to make these zippers. How is an individual person supposed to get rid of the dress from his/her body? How do these zippers work for a person with no one but cats?

I tightly closed my eyes to push away the frustration. Stupid, stupid dress! I opened my eyes and it was still there. Ugh, who am I kidding? This twat face wasn't going to get off by itself. I groaned loudly at the revelation.

"Alexa? You alright?" I heard Alicia ask from behind the door.

"Yeah, it's just the dress!" I replied back, glaring at the blue dress.

"You don't like this one too?" I could hear the worry in her voice. I rarely liked a dress and this was the last one from the few I chose.

"No, but there's a tiny problem." I finally said in a small voice. Standing here and cursing this dress wasn't going to help at all, I might just ask for help.

"What is is?"

To show her my problem, I opened the door.

She looked me up and down and I couldn't ignore the slight widening of her eyes when she looked at my legs.

"So.." Alicia cleared her throat. "What's the problem?"

"This dress is stuck and...my legs."

"Guys, the guys are waiting for us in the food court." I heard a familiar voice call from behind us.

I could feel the panic rising in me as the sound of feet got closer.
"Quick, help me! I can't show my legs to anyone else." I almost yelled at Alicia as I pulled her inside with me, without much thought.

"Calm down, it's nothing to be worried about." Alicia tried to assure but I wasn't settling down till that dress was off me.

After a few moments, that blue satan still off me.

"Is everything fine, Alicia?" I asked her as I was at the verge of losing my patience.

Our eyes met in the mirror and she shook her head, no.
"It's officially stuck, Alexa."

My eyes widened but it was no surprise. Stupid blue satan is too clingy.

"I'll go ask for some help."

I nodded my head as she opened the lock to go out. Alicia and I, we weren't the best friends goals but we were always there to support each other no matter what. She could have chosen to be with her group but she still decided to hang out with me. She was always there for me, in kindergarten, when my mum died and now too. I would never stop thanking her for everything.

"What were you two doing inside?" Blaze asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

And then there was Blaze, strong yet wild and a pervert.

"Gosh, Blaze! Her dress is stuck on her!" Alicia said as I laughed at her pervertedness.

Soon, Blaze was walking towards us with an assistant. The assistant checked the dress then told us to go to the counter to pay for our stuff as she arranges tools from somewhere. As for me, I had to get the code scanned while still wearing the dress, imagine the discomfort. I don't know how Alicia and Blaze managed to convince me to buy this piece of blue satan but it was also the only dress I was satisfied with except for the clingy thing.

I sighed loudly as we waited for the assistant to come with the tools. Thankfully, nobody mentioned anything about my legs though I could feel the eyes of other customer's on my legs. Yes, humans, be jealous of my long leg forest! It's not something everyone can manage!

"I'm so tired!" Alicia yawned with a loud yawn sound. "I don't think I'll be able to make it to the dance tonight."

"Oh, no, no, no. You're coming. You definitely need some booze and jazz in your system." Blaze said.

"And our today's hardship -will go to waste." I said in between yawns. "God, shopping is such a hard work."

"That's why I usually-"

"Blaze...."

"What?"

"Is that a hallucination or is it really who I see?"

Blaze and Alicia followed my eyes direction and there mouths also fell open when they saw what I saw. There stood Dave with his friends. The store's glass and a few metres in between us. I wouldn't have been scared of him but it was the fact that he was staring-more like glaring at us.

"Will you be able to set his ass on fire this time?" Blaze asked, worry lacing her face.

"No. I'm too tired to do anything." I gulped, Dave and my eyes making contact.

I knew I was screwed. He looked like a ball of fire ready to burn everything while I... I looked like a blue drained-out fairy with hairy legs. I had done him too much damage, the thought of forgiveness sounded rubbish to me. All I could think was how he was going to avenge himself.

***
Part 2 has also been updated!