4.

|4|

There are those rare moments in your life when your teacher unknowingly gives you a opportunity where you can't decide what to do. In Alexa's case, it was teaching her crush but Alexa ,herself, couldn't figure whether to accept or not.

She stared continuously at Mrs. Trooper who stared back at her, waiting for an answer.

Her face seemed blank but her mind was filled with thoughts. It was a golden chance with her crush, she could finally properly talk to him but she also had to teach him english literature, her most hated subject. It wasn't that she hated books, she loved it but Mrs. Trooper taught it in such a way that she couldn't help but despise it. Plus, romeo and juliet didn't fascinate her one bit.

"So...." Mrs. Trooper dragged a bit as she looked between Alexa and Drew. "You don't have a problem?"

Alexa felt something harshly step on her foot, snapping her out of her trance. She scowled at Drew who just looked straight at Mrs. Trooper as if he had done nothing though she could see signs of a faint smile on his face.

"Sorry, miss, what were you asking?" Alexa asked faking a smile at Mrs. Trooper.

"I said 'do you have a problem?' " Mrs. Trooper tightly pursed her lips as she lightly glared at Alexa, she always hated repeating herself.

"Y-yes, I a-actually do have a problem?" She answered more like a question as Mrs. Trooper raised her eyebrows.

"I barely passed myself so how can you expect me to teach him?" She thanked god for not stuttering this time and coming out a bit determined.

"Yes. I know but your grades are still better than majority of the class. I can't leave my A or B students with an idiot like Mr. Anderson himself," she glared at Drew who gaped back at her. "They will become insane trying to teach him so you're the only option."

"B-but I'll tell the principle, you can't do that to me!" Alexa shot back but it removed all the chances she had.

"Oh! Go ahead, then!" Mrs. Trooper said smirking making Alexa realize that this woman planned everything and she had no power compared to her.

"Ms. Juan, do you like Mr. Anderson?" Mrs. Trooper asked, smirking a bit as Alexa and Drew both stared surprisingly at each other.

"N-no." Alexa lied. Saying yes would mean confessing and she was a wimp in these kind of things.

"This will be the perfect chance to bond then!" Mrs. Trooper clapped but it didn't go well with the ugly sneer she was wearing.

"Drew, your classes will start from today, that is Friday, after school and I want progress and report. You can take off on Saturday and Sunday. Now, chop away!"

"But I have football practises every day so I can't study." Drew argued back determinedly.

"Your literature grades are more important than sports." Mrs. Trooper said as she started taking out sheets of paper from her desk drawer.

"We can study at night, after practice." Drew suggested but Alexa was totally against it.

"No! I have a life!" She yelled a bit.

"Breaking news!" Drew made a headline gesture. "I have too!"

Alexa wasn't taking any of his shit. "Who am I doing this for? Huh?! I'm getting nothing out of this!!"

"Oh, you'll get to see this hot, se-"

"Enough you two! Drew, she is right! And once you get a good result you can stop the tuition." Mrs. Trooper said, her voice full of authority leaving no room for arguments.