11.2.

|11|
PART-2

ALEXA

"I say we run." Blaze whispered to us.

"Running is for cowards." I whispered back.

"Then cowards we are." Alicia whispered and we ran out of the store without any further thoughts. We must have looked like a bunch of stupid teenagers as we ran at full speeds, not thinking neither caring much. Our lifes were at stake or maybe I was just exaggerating but who knew what that Dave was capable of.

We ran around the mall like crazies, our shopping bags flying in all directions, Alicia's hairs which she had curled bouncing everwhere, Blaze 'attempting' crazy stunts in between to look badass and make our run Hollywood worthy and then there was I, trying to straighten my skirt everytime it bounced upward and I don't think I looked Hollywood worthy at all. But that was least of my concern at the moment.

I didn't know where we were running to but now the aroma, the splendid scent told me where we were. The food court. We automatically slowed down at the food court, we were at our kingdom was the main reason for slowing down, we running out of breath was just an excuse.

"Looks like we lost them in the crowd." Alicia crouched down to her knees, gasping for breath.

"Yep, they were too slow to catch up with us." I said, placing the shopping bags down and patted Alicia on the back.

"Weird, Dave isn't slow. I'm sure of that." Blaze looked back suspiciously.

"It must be the crowd. We'll get the food then we'll soon get out of here." I assured her. It was possible that he lost sight of us. There were so many people in the mall, it must have difficult for him to keep. Poor boy. I grinned mentally as I imagined him puffing for breaths like a fish out of the water, his eyes searching for two black heads and a blonde but finding nothing but other heads.

"Ryder and the other guys are in the food court too. We should sit with them?" Blaze suggested and Alicia and I nodded our heads in agreement and went to search for them.

Alicia soon found them sitting in a corner, playing with each other and food.

"Why are you in a dress?" Alec asked before I could even keep the bags down.

"The dress is stuck. The assisstant was getting tools to fix it but then we saw Dave and we ran like a road runner." Alicia explained as we got comfortable in our seats.

"So, what's the big deal? He's Dave, not a superstar." Drew commented as he popped a fry in his mouth.

"But he was glaring at us like he wanted to kill us."

"With what you did yesterday, I'm surprised you're even alive, yo." James said, slurping very loudly on his drink.

"Oh, he can't even touch a single hair on my body. Dave is a-"

"Talking about me, aren't we?" Someone spoke from behind as he wrapped his arms around me and Blaze.

I instantly stilled but soon followed Blaze to push his arms away from my shoulder. Damn, this man was one scary, sneaky bully.

"Yes." I finally said with what courage I could muster up.

He laughed loudly. I'm surprised he hasn't punched me yet.

"Since you're so truthful," he sneered. "Why don't you tell me why I am here?"

I could practically feel everyone screaming at me with there eyes to shut up but come on, it's great to see a drama but it's even greater to create drama. "Revenge?" I squeaked out.