•C h a p t e r T w e n t y F o u r•

Start from the beginning

I nod at their creativity. EllaLena sounds so elegant and formal.

"May I see her?" I ask slightly excited.

"Of course!" Alana exclaims. She rushed back into the pack house and within minutes returns with a small moving baby.

Alana holds Ella in front of me and gestures for me to take the bouncing baby. I cautiously take the child in my arms and gaze down at her. She's so beautiful and unique with her beautiful blue eyes that remind me of the ocean, her dark hair that is already down to her small shoulders, she has an olive complexion. Overall, Ella will be a boy magnet.

"She's already grown so much." I murmur to no one in particular.

"Doctor says her growth rate is unknown, she grows rapidly but the doctor assumes it's because she has a high ranked family." Alana explains while stroking her daughters cheek.

"She's so gorgeous Alana, really she is." I say quietly.

"Indeed," she pauses for a moment and shakes her head, "Leva is here."

Alana takes Ella from my arms and walks into the pack house with me trailing behind her. Bryce is quick to come up to us and ask why a witch is here.

"Business." I say in a curt tone.

"Business? Alana?" Bryce asks averting his attention to his mate.

"Yes, business. Take Ella." Alana says while passing her daughter to her mate.

Bryce takes Ella in his arms and begins to rock her back and forth. "You tell me when you can, I mean it Alana." Bryce says coldly as he walks away with their crying daughter.

Alana stares at Bryce longingly before I gently tug her back to reality. "Sorry." She mumbles.

"This is why I don't want a mate, along with many other reasons." I say through gritted teeth.

Alana giggles and shakes her head slightly. "It's not always like this, it's only rough times, they're more ups than down."

I disagree with her, it's equal, to have an uprise and to have a downfall and to have a downfall is to have an uprise.

Alana takes me to the meeting hall which is completely empty aside from Leva and her few guards.

Leva stands about five seven and has beautiful white hair. Her eyes are pale blue and her skin white as snow, makes sense seeing how her name is Leva Snow.

"Leva." Alana says cheerfully.

"Hi Alana, hello Maddison." Leva says with a kind smile that reveals her pearly whites.

"Hello." I say kindly.

"Okay, so I hear you want to fake your death? Well, it's easy and usually always goes right but there's a catch." Leva says with a smirk.

"A catch?" I ask.

"Yes, in order for you to take a death... You actually have to die."

"What?" I exclaim.

Alana gasps softly from beside me and looks at Leva as if she's grown two heads. "You're kidding? Right?"

Leva shakes her head and gives me a sympathetic look. "Sadly I am not, but I promise you there's a ninety-nine percent that all will go well."

I feel my nerves take control and my heart beat erratically. I'll actually have to die? How? Won't my pack and mate feel me get revived?

"What about my pack? My mate? They'll sense my revival." I say.

"No, sadly that isn't how it works. Once your dead any connection breaks until you encounter them again." Leva explains.

This has my attention. I'll never have to face Jay again, I'll never have to live in fear.

"What about pack meetings? Won't someone recognize her?" Alana asks.

"That isn't my problem, some options are changing your name and appearance, becoming a whole new person, something I can help you with." Leva says while running her delicate fingers through her long hair.

"What about the council? What if they find out?" I ask regarding the head werewolf council.

"As far as they know if you create a whole new person that is who has been chosen by you. Or you could say Alana gave rights, or you could write a letter of consent saying "so and so" has alpha rights." Leva explains thoughtfully.

"Oh, well than." I say completely dumbstruck. Everything is in place and is so perfect.

But, this is so risky.

I'd loose my identity, I no longer would be Maddison, I'd be someone new.

"So Maddison, do you accept this as your new fate?"

///

What do you guys think Maddison is going to say?

Should she accept it?

So, I have an idea that I literally just though of and I am pretty sure I am loving it! So instead of making this story super long, I think I will make a sequel!!

Let me know your thoughts:)

Thank you for voting and commenting!

I can actually say I feel like this story is going somewhere! I love writing this story so much!

Please feel free to check out defying the alpha! (Has no relations to this book)

Thank you!:)