CHAPTER 2 (Protect Her)

Start from the beginning

IF: "Great, so that purple light signals the spirit's power activating."

Nepgear: "Yeah, Now we know how he utilizes those powers, right sis?"

Neptune: "NOM*NOM*NOM... hmm?"

IF: "Really NEP!? Come on, you have to watch this, who knows you might even have to fight him again."

Neptune: "Ahaha... Sorry, I felt a craving for pudding, so.. Teehee!"

IF: "Don't give me that smile!"

Nepgear: "Oh come on, Sis, this time you've really been a bad Neptune, this time I'm with IF."

Neptune: "GAAAAAAAAAN!!! No, Nep Jr. I'm sorry, Ok, I won't do it again... I think...maybe."

Nepgear: "You're not even sure yourself, and—Wait is that pudding... COFFEE PUDDING!"

Neptune: " Oh, uh yes?"

IF: "Nep, it's night time and you consumed something with caffeine, good luck going to sleep."

Neptune: "Doh, no worries, I can sleep like a log, wait till ya see."

Nepgear: "I hope that's true..."

..

3 hours later

..

Nepgear: "zzzzZZZ..."

IF: "zzzzZZZZ"

Neptune: "...hah... Can...NOT...SLEEP... Somebody help..."

Unable to sleep Neptune Decides to get up and get some air, counting sheep didn't help, and she didn't want to bother her party members either, so she quietly left on a stroll.

Neptune: "Hoowee! I never thought I'd be up late at night, wait, this isn't some special event is it? Hmm.. I get the feeling that I should climb this specific tree, and on one of its branches I will trigger an event!"

Neptune casually climbed the tree, and on one branch, she beamed towards it proudly like the Heroine she is. And with a jump...

Neptune: "Like a Kangaroo!" She lands firmly on the branch.

Neptune: "Who-Whoa... The breeze here is strong...Now where's that event crystal..."

She looked around but, didn't really find anything, not a soul was present in the vicinity.

Neptune: "Huh? I could have sworn there was going to be a special event... Oh hey look at that!"

Just then the clouds covering the sky began to clear up, and in the sky came, thousands upon thousands of shooting stars, they were breath taking. Neptune looked at the shooting stars as they crossed the pitch black sky, streams upon streams, one after the other.

Neptune: "It's beautiful...I gotta make a wish!" Captivated by the scene Neptune clasps her hand in prayer.

..."May everyone in this world, in this dimension, in this universe, find happiness in their lives..."...

After her prayer, she looked back up, and then began to head back to camp... As she took her steps though...

Neptune: "Whoah!" She slips and loses her balance after stepping on a moist part of the branch, she starts to fall, she tried to grab on to the branch again, but her luck betrays her as she grips another slippery part of the branch."

Neptune: "OHHH!! Not again! I'm falling!!!" She starts plummeting, but...

???: "Nope..." Someone caught her.