"Do you want me to help you or not?" I ask impatiently, tapping my foot. James shrinks into the chair and gives in. "Okay, good night." I manage to mutter in a civilised manner, strutting to the girls tower, annoyed. 

                                                                                 ***********

Part of me wanted to sleep in.

The other part of me knew that even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

I kept up with this debate in my head, wondering if I should miss out on breakfast and sleep in. I am so not a morning person. But I am also my father's daughter, so to prove that, my stomach rumbles, cancelling whatever plans I had of attempting to miss breakfast. I sigh and sit upon my bed, throwing the crimson covers off me, stretching my legs in the winter cold of the room. 

Bex is up already, brushing her hair and wandering round the room like she always does, supposedly to help get up. Evy is yawning in front of her trunk, staring down at t and Charlie is still snoring lightly in her corner.  I step ono the cold floor, wincing at the sunlight which is penetrating our room.

As I take a look in the mirror I feel like just fogetting about the existence of my hair. It's a tangled mess of red curls, and completely static, sticking out horribly. What was the spell that Victoire taught me to untangle my hair? I paused in front of the mirror and took my wand waiving it around my head carefully. My hair smoothed itself out, laying in perfect waves down my shoulders, unlike it's usual curl-ball. I smirk, satisfied . Thank god for Victoire an her hair tricks. No wonder her hair is so luxurious. She must know about a thousand different spells for it. Like Lucy does. She paints her hair red, to blend in with the family. I remember the day she dragged me into the hair saloon so that she could pick the exact colour. 

I pulled on my school uniform and pulled the Gryffinor coloured striped tie over my head, shaking my hair so it came out of it. I took my robe and tugged it on as I descended the stairs, suddenly falling and sliding down. I couldn't help but let out a small squeak as I slid down, falling neatly onto the floorby the door. Fred looked down at me, his dark eyes crinkling in amusement. "Hello, my dearest cousin." he greets. I huff and straighten my robes, and ignore him walking to the Great Hall.

I notice most of the tables are empty. I really don't know why, since the bell which soars through the castle announcing classes hasn't gone yet, and I'm pretty sure it isn't all that early. Or is it? 

I try looking around for my friends on the Gryffindor table but no one seems to be around, so I end up sitting alone, trying to drown the cereal flakes in the milk.

It's quite boring, frankly, and I'm telling myself I should have stayed in bed when I feel someone sitting down beside me. I turn to see Dark green slytherin robes shining back at me and I smile. I didn't mean to smile. I just did. 

"'Mornin Weasley," Scorpius greets me, taking a roll from a nearby basket and breaking it into pieces. 

"Mornin' Malfoy," I reply in the same way, sipping my pumpkin juice coolly. He smirks at my imitation. 

"Your hair is different." he comments vaguely, reaching out for it but thinking better of it and dropping his hand onto the bench. I blush a bit and concentrate on my food.

"Aren't you going to watch the match?" he inquires, breaking the silence and biting into the roll. I feel my eyes widening and gape in understanding.

"There's a match today?" I ask, obviously astonished. Scorpius laughs and nods.

"Have you been too ingrossed in your studies to notice the warnings?" he asked mockingly, finishing off his bread. "But relax, it's only Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw, nothing too interesting."  he stands up and waits for me.