Chapter 15

AUTHORS NOTE: Please leave feedback, ect, ect. And sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, I shall check it again later.

Chapter 15:  Flowers in Wonderland

I sploshed my way past the grand hall, and various voices floated over my head. My soaked robes dragged down on me and my shoes made 'Plop' and 'Thwach' sounds as I walked down the hallways. 

My eye's felt dry, even though the whole rest of my body was soaked in rainwater. 

Even though, none of this bothered me. The only, single, miniscule thing that bothered me, that circled my mind and wouldn't leave was the one thing I wod have to keep a secret from everyone; the fact that Scorpius kissed me. 

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy KISSED Me, Rose Marie Weasley!! And if I told my dad, he would DISSOWN me, as would his, I belive.

And why the heck did he kiss me? We are arch enemies. Enemies don't go around kissing eachother. No way. We were rivals; Dad encoraged me to beat him at everything, including this years OWLs. I can remeber to this day precicley what he told me on my first day attending hogwarts:

"Don't get too friendly Rosie; Grandadd Weasley would never forgive you-" And neither would him.

What was the boy at? Maybe he was trying to prank me, or trick me into some sort of master plan of theirs. I bet its just another of these bloody curses they are using all around school. It must be, after all there is no other reason he would kiss me. 

Urgh even thinking about it gives me the shivers. But he did kiss well.

"Whining Mandrake," I said distractedly. The Fat Lady eyed me up and down, her fake-ish eyebrows raised. Oh, like she was never kissed by her arch-enemy and was in a sligt daze afterwards! 

"What happened to you, dear? Got caught in the rain? You should really get changed.." I looked up and remebered my lovely state; my hair probably was in a knot, my robes were soggy and droopy, my face was red and teary and well- you get the idea.

"Can I go in?" I snapped impatiently, not wanting everyone to see me. The Fat Lady pouted and opened up reluctantly. I crawled in and raced up the stairs to have a shower and change. 

I sat on my bed, the velvet curtains surrounding my four-poster bed closed and stared dazedly at one of the photos on my dresser. I was about nine and Hugo was seven. It was a photo of all of us; me, Hugo, Lily, James, Albus, Fred, Roxanne and many other including Teddy and some of our parents. Its a wonder how we all fit in there. I was grinning, and trying to escape James grip on me while Albus stood beside Ginny saying something to her. Hugo was sitting on the floor, trying to help Lily, who fell over up; in summary it was a total mess- which reminded of my situation right now. 

Beside that, there was a photo of Mom and Dad, from when they were a little younguer. I watched as Dad smiled and wondered what he would say if he knew. 

I sighed and stood up. I should probably go visit Lily; Actually, I should have done that before anything. I pulled on some shoes and set off for the infirmary. A colourfull card, one of which came with chocolate frogs stuck out of my trunk. I pulled it gently and flipped it over. A man with piercing blue eyes and a crooked nose looked back expectantly. 

"Well? Go!" he said. I squinted. Did he really just say that? But the figure of Albus Dumbledore was gone.

As I walked towards the infirmary, I felt as if I was in Wonderland, like in the Muggle stoory Mom told me and Hugo about, 'Alice in Wonderland'. The large clock banged and I followed the sweeping motion of the pendalum with my eyes.