|49. Torture Video|

Start from the beginning

Greg grabbed the remote and pressed play.

Me and the boys started to watch the TV screen as it was showing nothing right now but then it changed to a guy backing away from the video camera with a smile.

"And we are rolling..." the guy with the smile kind of looked like Victor, I'm guessing that's her uncle.

Andy's uncle picked up the camera and I see Pete holding a knife to Andrea's throat and while she has tear stains on her cheek, this fucking bastard has a smile while he looked back and fourth from the camera, he stopped on Andrea and kissed her cheek before finally saying something with a smile.

"Say hello to lover boy baby girl" Pete smiled widely as her uncle chuckled from behind the camera. He soon places the camera down and walks over to Andy and Pete.

"We haven't done anything to her... yet but I think lover boy should know something" he says with a smile and looks at Andy before looking back. What is it?. "It seems your the father to my now pregnant niece's child, and I would just like to thank you so fucking much because now I can kill the bastard and it's mother" he says and looks at Andrea while Pete kissed her neck. "I'm sorry sweet pea but you know I can't keep secrets, it's way more fun this way" Andy's uncle looks back at the camera with a smile. "Tell me when you're done Pete, and make sure lover boy watches while you torture her. Have fun" He winks at the camera before leaving the room.

!!MATURE PART!!

"Watch this lover boy" he said and he pushes Andy on the ground on her stomach as she was wearing nothing but a black bra and underwear. He sits on her so she wouldn't get up but when he sat on her, he started to unbuckle his pants, he unzipped his zipper and pulled his pants down along with his boxers before getting off of Andrea and pulling down her panties to her ankles and gathering both wrists in one hand while he went into her hard and she screamed.

!!Scene Over!!

"Turn it off Greg, please turn it off" I said and both Eric and Skylar leave the room teary eyed.

I can still hear Andrea's screams, cries and struggles against Pete.

"Turn it off Greg!" I yell and when he doesn't listen, I run upstairs to Andy's room to get away from my babies screams and cries. I pull at my hair and I started to cry, that bastard is raping my Andy, my baby, my life, my world, my everything, he's touching and fucking her without her conscent. It's rape and... she's PREGNANT?!?

Andy's uncle is going to kill my girl or Pete will along with MY child who I just found out about and torture is their answer?! Both my baby and my child is suffering god knows where along with a rapist and a gangleader and his men?! What the hell?!?!

As I'm processing everything through my head, my boys come in along with Greg.

"I'm sorry but I told you it was crucial Rowan, her uncle has been after her ass since gang meet up day, he feels like it's his brother's fault he couldn't get leadership and he believes it's Andrea's fault for him getting kicked out of the gang in the first place but it's his fault" he says and I sit on the edge of the bed to once again process everything.

"Why didn't anyone tell me Andy was pregnant?" I asked. I want some fucking answers.

Tony sighed but sat down next to me. "She told us first and then the boys on the same day, we suggested she should tell you and if she didn't we were going too, then we got into a whole argument about it and she told us why she didn't want to tell you and that's because she was scared of rejection-."

"I would never reject her, why would she think that?."

"It wasn't going to change anything Rowan, Andy doesn't want a father to just be there on the weekends boss, she wants a father who will be there for them everyday, of every hour, of every minute, of every second. She didn't want to be alone Rowan so she didn't see a point in telling you" Austin finished Tony's sentence.

"I love Andy. Noneless I wouldn't reject her, I have tried to get her back since we broke up and she thinks I would reject her? Didn't she at least want to try to find out what happens if she told me? It doesn't hurt to try."

"She didn't think it was worth it, why try when she thinks you don't care?" Carson says and I run my hand through my hair.

"Well I'm definitely worth it... and so is she so what's the plan to get my family back?" I ask and Greg spoke up.

"At the end of the video, David says there will be two different videos sent at different times. David and Pete are just torturing her for their amusement and he says the video is to tell us how much pain he went through over the past couple of years from not being leader and the videos will get worse and worse, he's giving the Serpent's until Monday to decide or he's going to kill Andrea."

"What's the plan?" I ask him.

"Since Andy is gone, I'm in charge for now but we are going to do some research and plan before Monday."

"She's only going to get worse" I said thinking of the bad things Pete is doing. I'm going to kill that motherfucker.

"Which is why we need to plan so call your men, I'll call mine and get yours and everyone's asses to work so we can get our leader and your ex-girlfriend back" he says before leaving the room. I really hate that word.

I grab my phone and we all start dialing numbers.

A/N I know I said about 3000 PR so words but I'm honestly getting bored of this book, I'll still write it but I might skip some days to get straight to the point. Sorry beauts but it's true, don't get mad I just have a lot going on right now like my phone is tripping and I'm writing on my tablet right now and then there's homework but everything is so stressful...smh

Instead of doing it like this, I should just type up all the chapters and when I'm done, I'll spam you sorry again:((
_____________
1,614 Words