Chapter 17

Jace me and Venezia started bonding and brought our friendship closer we had even become really close with Eve and Cindy also keily we where always together. There was this one girl named sierra and she always had this tiny blue cow that was on top of her pencil it was almost like an eraser but just an accessory and we would always talk about the little cow on how the cow was blue it was weird.

                 ---------------------
"Hey guys" I said as I slid into my seat
"Hi"jace said "sup" Venezia said opening her notebook.
We where in the middle of class when I noticed jace Was calling my name.
"Mary" he said in an almost quiet whisper. "What" I whispered back "look at the ground near sierras desk"
I looked over I was kinda confused on why he would want me to look over there. I saw it it was there like a golden egg it was THE COW I instantly turned around and I saw a huge smile on jace's face, I had a smile on my face too I turned back around and called Venezia.

"Venezia" I whispered loud enough so she could hear and she instantly turned around. "Yeah" she whispered back "look at the ground near sierras desk" she looked over and saw the cow she instantly picked it up and smiled.

The class was ending soon and I had totally forgotten about the cow and I think she did too.

             ----------------------

HEY THERE YES THERE WAS A REAL TINY COW IN MY LIFE AND I THINK I LOST IT IT'S SOMEWHERE IN MY ROOM, ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE VOTE THANKS :)))