Chapter 5

In class something horrible happened the teacher changed our seats because kids kept fooling around and those where going to be out permanent seats for the school year but since the kids keep fooling around we had to get new seats and since jace has almost the same last name as me he had to sit next to me and what was worse was that I always saw him in the lunch line he was in front of me. We where heading to get lunch and I showered in the morning but I didn't have enough time to do my hair so it was just plain flat and we passed a classroom that had a reflective window and I saw myself my hair looked horrible it was poofy I didn't really know what it was back then but it was frizzy "OMG look at my hair why didn't you tell me it looked horrible?!" I asked jace feeling embarrassed for looking bad the whole school day "hahaha I isn't even notice your hair was frizzy" "aww man now I have to go around the whole day like this" he just laughed. Finally I was sitting At the lunch table with Bianca "are you going to play ZT today?" She asked "umm I don't think so" "why not" she asked in disappointment "my hair is frizzy and I'm afraid it's going to get worse" "then do a braid" "nahh it fine I'll just won't play" "aww okay" jace came over to tell Bianca if she was ready "let's go" " I'm not playing today" "why not?" "Mary isn't playing" "why isn't she?" "My hair is frizz and it might get worse" he came. Lose to me and put his hands at the top of my head and tried to flatten my hair down "it's really frizzy" jace said "yah and tangled" "well umm okay imma go play soccer or Tedder ball then" "okay" "okay bye"