Chapter 10

Jace and I had been friends for two months now mostly competing and making fun of each other we had even shared our Facebook accounts to chat only it turned out we where the only ones with Facebook and we have texted almost everyday that I forgot how our first conversation started but Bianca,she still seemed depressed even when she was hanging out with jace we where eating lunch when I broke the silence "what's wrong I know something is up" I told her and she looked up at me in surprise she probably thought I didn't notice "well something is happening" "what's happening?" She had a worried face and finally said it "I'm moving next week" she looked down in sadness "no you can't who am I supposed to hang out now am I the only girl that likes running now?" "You'll be fine trust me" "are you going to be here for picture day?" There was going to be a picture day on Friday they always had picture day. "Yeah" "okay good" I was kinda devastated because Bianca was such a great friend and now I was going to lose her and the worst thing was that we didn't have any way to communicate with  each other. But it was almost the end of the school year and I wasn't going to see her during summer but now we only had two more months of school and then summer but still I was never going to see her again. But Bianca snapped me out of my own thoughts "so you wanna go down into the field?" "Sure" I said with a smile and headed off.