Chapter 15

I woke up and got ready for school my aunt was going to be here soon. I got to school and got to class after class there was recess "hi" I said I was caught up to Venezia "hi" she said. Venezia was pretty she had a punk kind of style but she had really nice clothes she had black curly hair and light freckles she was kinda short but still taller than me everyone is taller than me. "So do you want to hang out with me and keily at lunch?" "Sure" a short girl with puffy hair approached us "hey girl" she said to Venezia "hey vicks" Venezia said "and who is this?" The short girl with poofy asked looking at me "This is Mary, mary this is Vicky my best friend" "hi Vicky nice to meet you" I said with a friendly smile " hi you can just call me vick or vicky" she said  "alright then" I finally said. we hung out together until the teacher told us it was time to get in. "Remember tomorrow you guys are going to be changing seats" Mrs.Molachek said. Everyone in the class was happy with that.  Mrs.Molachek was teaching math today, it was pretty boring in class when she was teaching math. "okay guys now you guys have to copy all of this and this is your ticket to the end of the door." "Damn it" i whispered. 20 minutes had passed and i was still copying while the rest of my group was finished. "remember your whole group has to be finished copying notes so you can leave." I was a very slow writer and took my time to perfect my writing. "Hurry up mary you're making us wait we are all finished already" A guy i knew from fourth grade said rushing me to finish my notes so we could finish. I started writing faster and faster and finally I finished "DONE!" I yelled closing my notebook, The bell rang and we where dismissed. well that was a close one, I was saying to myself.