Chapter 14

It was Wednesday and today something happened there was a new student but turns out she had only moved to a different school for a while and she. Came back I didn't know her but it seemed like most people did. Wednesday's where we did P.E and we had to partner up but it seemed that nobody really wanted to pair up with that one girl she seemed interesting. At the end she paired up with this one guy I guess she knew.first we stretched so we wouldn't pull a muscle after that we played some handball this was my favorite thing to do because I was a boss at it. "Hey Vincente I challenge you on handball" "nahh thanks I'm good challenge someone else" "cmon you chicken" "I'm not a chicken" "yeah you are" "okay fine then let's do this then" I finally got him to play we played for a while then I won "Man you cheated" "how?" "Because you play this almost everyday" "how would you know that?" "Cuz I see you come down here all the time and challenge people that's why I didn't want to play" "chicken" "whatever man"  I wanted to challenge more people because the feeling of winning is amazing "I challenge YOU" I told jace it had been a while since I had talked to him he said fine and then we just started to play he didn't even play handball but somehow he beat me I had to keep challenging him until I won. I kept on challenging and challenging him but I couldn't win and P.E was almost over "Damn it" I said I was irritated he just stood there laughing at me. Finally P.E was over and I went to get a drink of water I saw that one strange girl she was getting water and I decided to talk to her "hi" I said with a smile "hello" "what's your name?" "Venezia"