Chapter 16

Today was the day we where moving seats. I got up and did my daily routine.
                 ---------------------

"Okay class so as you all know we are changing seats today and we are changing seats."

I was pretty excited because i knew most of my classmates and they where are pretty chill and funny. many of my classmates where put together  "okay so jace,Venezia,Mary,and Michael, you guys are in a group." I felt weird because i had stared to like jace and I told him last year that I had liked him in third grade and he said he had the same feelings but a year had passed since i had hung out with him but i still liked him. "so hey it's been a year since we hung out huh?" I asked seeming kinda nervous "yeah..." It was pretty awkward we hardly talked and at times i guess he was day dreaming cuz at times he would ask what we had to copy and i just gave him the answers. The teacher later assigned us to do some work. "Dude how do we do this?" he asked looking down at his notebook confused." "Well i did problem one and i asked Michael but he said it was wrong" "venezia do you know how to do this?" "here let me see your notebook and come here" I was beside her and she was showing me how to do the math. "ohh so you have to divide the denominator and then add one?" i asked checking if i was right "yep that's it."

I went back to my seat and taught jace how to do the math it took a while but he eventually got it.