Chapter one

It was a warm day a Tuesday one of My best friends,Bianca and I where hanging out just at lunch eating she was watching me eat because she really didn't like the cafeteria food and I brought my own from home. "Do who do you like Mary?" She asked she had a friendly smile Bianca was one of those friends who you could rely on she would keep your secrets and would help you as much as she could. "Cmon there has to be a guy you like everyone likes someone"she said "I'll say who I like if you say who you like" "sure I like Michael" "really Michael the smart one that's really nice but also kinda cool?" "Yep that's him" "well I like Nicholas he's cute and he's nice" "short one?" "Yah" "well lunch is going to be over soon so we should start cleaning up Mary" "Bianca it's not my fault I eat slow" "well it kinda is" "well pardon me for not trying to choke on my food" soon the bell rung. "Okay class we are going to learn to work in groups so choose your partners" Bianca me and Jocelyn looked at each other Jocelyn was a good girl she was funny,short,skinny ,and was always helping the teacher so she could be the teachers pet but after all a really good friend. Us three we paired up and worked on our assignment I was the one who always stayed quiet having the fear I would be wrong and get embarrassed in front of everyone. Sure I had Bianca and Jocelyn I hung out with them a lot but I also had these people my first friend her name was keily she was funny and really pretty and this guy named Eduardo he's a really good friend he was really quiet though and last but not least Nicholas he was a great friend when I didn't hang out with Bianca or Jocelyn I would be hanging out with them because they where kinda lazy and I was really sporty at times and Bianca loved running and chasing people I would hang out with her and this guy I hardly knew his name was jace he was taller and skinnier than other guys but good looking but I hardly knew him he had class with me but I didn't really noticed or talked to him I would just be close to Bianca then to him I was jealous because I had always wanted to be tall but it turned out I'm just a Pringle in third grade.

(This is only happening in third grade but as the years go in they're going to be changing different grades)