"Bye mum!" I shouted as I left the house and began the long walk to the museum.

Harry's POV

"Dude, stop tapping your foot, it's annoying." Niall complained holding down my knee.

"Sorry, I'm just anxious." I replied, checking the clock for the tenth time this minute.

"They'll call us back in again soon, don't worry." Liam said trying to reassure me. I couldn't help check the time again.

"I told her I don't break promises."

"And you won't."

"It's quarter past 8, I was supposed to meet her this afternoon."

"She'll understand, won't she?" Zayn asked, unsure of the outcome.

"I can only hope."

"Look, this is our future, this could make or break us, if she doesn't accept that then maybe she isn't worth it." Liam stated.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"No, it's supposed to make you stop being so harsh on yourself, we'll be out of here as soon as we can." He said.

"Can you not ring her?" Niall asked.

"I've tried, her phone's off." I sighed.

"Boys." The same lady who spoke to us before caught our attention. "You can now go back in."

"I can't believe it." I said as we left the same room for the second time today.

"We gon be famous!" Louis joked.

"Yeah, not straight away Lou, we actually need to make some music first." I replied.

"Well yeah, but still." He said before squealing like a girl, which resulted in my slapping him round the head.

"So we actually have a record deal huh?" Liam asked still in shock.

"Hard to believe." Zayn answered.

"This is crazy. But hey, no more school!" Niall added.

"We leave school anyway at the end of the year, plus we have to stay in school until we actually release music." I reasoned.

"Ruin my happiness why don't you?" Niall pretended to sulk.

"Wouldn't want you to get your hopes up." I joked.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" He asked changing the subject.

"What?" I asked puzzled and then it clicked. "Crap, what time is it?"

"8.46." Liam replied precisely.

"I'll never get there in time." I said disheartened.

"You don't know unless you try." Louis said dragging me out the door.

Delilah's POV

"Thank you again, it means so much that you put my work on display." I thanked John, the organiser, for about the twelfth time today.

"Really, it's okay, we're always looking for new talent." He replied causing my cheeks to heat up.

"Well, I better be going, don't wanna be locked in here all night." I joked as I noticed the lights down the corridor beginning to turn off.

"That's probably a good idea." He replied following me towards the door. "Bye Delilah." He said exiting before me and running towards a bus which was about to leave.

"Bye." I said barely audible. I stepped outside of the museum into the cold London air. The street below the steps I was standing on was still as busy as it was at rush hour. I took a deep breath in of the polluted air, only a couple more months I told myself. I wrapped my arms around myself to try and keep some warmth in. All afternoon I had been wandering around the museum, explaining my work to other artists, but there was still no sign of him. I knew promise was too big of a word for him to use. My phone had been off all day since I was in a museum, I didn't feel like turning it on, for once I liked being disconnected from the world, it gave me a sense of freedom. I took a couple of steps forward so the steps were inches away from my feet. As cold as it was, I didn't want to go home but I didn't have any money or anywhere else to go. I sighed before I decided to head back home. I took one last look at the bright city lights before I became concentrated on the feet below me. I looked up as soon as I heard footsteps and panting, I had watched far too many crime programs as my mind began to swim with the worst outcome ideas. Would this killer use a knife, a gun or will they use their bare hands? I thought morbidly. Just like the victims on Tv I stood frozen, every muscle in my body froze, I was unable to move due to fear. My breathing stammered as the breathing and footsteps got closer and louder. The figure was now in sight as I turned my head to the right, I couldn't see their face, it was too dark, typical. Adrenaline took over my body and my feet began to run down the steps.

"Wait!" A voice called out behind me but I ignored it, it wasn't my turn to die yet. I carried on going until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I stopped dead in my tracks, frozen, I was waiting for the impact of a blade or a gun but nothing happened. "Delilah." I froze, they knew my name, were they a stalker? "Delilah, it's me." They spoke as they spun me around effortlessly. I took one look in his eyes before turning back around and walking further down the steps. "Just let me explain." He pleaded.

"I told you promise was a big word." I replied still not facing him but coming to a stop.

"I know and I also know that my apology will mean nothing to you."

"Bingo." I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Will you just hear me out?" He pleaded.

"Harry I couldn't care less what you have to say." I replied pushing his arm off my shoulder.

"That's your problem, you only care about yourself." I scoffed at his response. I didn't even reply before trying to walk away. "No, I don't care what you have to say against me, you will hear me out." He practically commanded. "While you were here sorting your possible future out, I was out sorting mine." I rolled my eyes. "Just listen, I had a meeting with a record company, they've signed us." He searched my eyes for a reaction.

"How long have you known?"

"Known what?"

"About the meeting?"

"Well, uh.. a couple weeks."

"Then why did you promise you would meet me? So you could get my hopes up?"

"Of course not, it wasn't supposed to last as long as it did, I really am sorry, I don't know what else to say."

"Solo?"

"What?"

"Are you a solo artist?"

"No, I'm in a group." He answered, I narrowed my eyes at him. "With Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam."

"I didn't know you guys could sing." I replied, I didn't know whether to believe him or not.

"We don't spread it around." He answered.

"Hmm."

"So am I forgiven?"

"I don't believe you." I said before turning around and walking down the stairs, this time he didn't come after me.

"You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough" He sang in such a harmonious voice, I stopped dead in my tracks at the sound of his voice, after he finished I turned back around to see him approaching me.

"Harr-" But he cut me off.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful."
He cupped my face in his hands while he continued to sing, I could feel a warm tear rolling down my cheek at the sound of his soft voice. I didn't recognise the song, it sounded like an original if I'm honest. "Do you believe me now?" He asked after he finished. All I could do was nod in response; my voice had become stuck in my throat. "Good, so now I can do this." He said before bringing his face closer to mine and connecting our lips. I closed my eyes as he deepened the kiss. I could feel his tongue grazing my mouth pleading for entry, I couldn't deny it any longer and I let him in. I didn't just let him into my mouth but he's now seen me at my weakest, he's seen me cry and I can't take that back. Our eyes remained closed as our lips were still attached. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he connected his hands behind my back. I ignored the sirens buzzing past us and continued to stand on the steps in front of the art museum, kissing Harry, but this still doesn't solve my problem as to where this leaves us.