• Sixteen •

Magsimula sa umpisa

Once she got there, she paled when she saw who were on one of the tables.

Flynn and Rapunzel were having breakfast while giggling playfully. Elsa sighted.

She still hadn't talked to Flynn. She hadn't see him since the party. She didn't know if he was avoiding her or it was just pure coincidence. But, Punzie told her a million times that Flynn was hurt, and she begged her to talk to him.

So now was the time.

She slowly made her way towards their table.

"Hey" She said quietly. Punzie gazed up and smiled.

"Hey, Els" she greeted cheerfully. Flynn immediately changed his previous playful face, to a serious one.

"Hi" he merely said. Punzie bit her lip.

"Excuse me for a moment, I really need to go to the bathroom" She said, standing up.

"You just came from the bathroom" Flynn said narrowing his eyes at his girlfriend.

"Yeah.. Well I need to use it again" She lied, and walked away.

An uncomfortable silence surrounded them.

"Can we talk?" Elsa asked, pursing her lips.

"About what?" Flynn said, with his eyes straight on his coffee cup.

"You know what, Flynn" Elsa said pleadingly.

"Then there's nothing to talk about"

"Please, Flynn" Elsa begged. "I know I've been harsh-"

"Yeah, you were" Flynn said with hurt eyes. Not the ones he used when he pretended to be offended or hurt. This didn't had that glint of joke that he always had. It's been a long damn time since Elsa saw his dramatic, vain but overly caring best friend hurt. And she couldn't define with words how awful she felt. "I was just looking out for you"

"I know" She said. "I know, Flynn. I was just... so worried and agitated"

"I was also fucking worried and agitated when you jumped in a fight between the guy that probably wants to rape you and the guy that doesn't give a fuck about anything at all." He snapped.

"I care about him, Flynn. I already told you." Elsa explained. "If you were the one in a fight I also would-"

"Are you seriously comparing us Elsa?" He asked angry.

"W-What? No!" Elsa quickly said.

"Really? Because it sure as hell sounded like it. There's a big difference between me and him. We know each other since ever. We've been best friends since we learned how to talk. We are family. He's not even your friend!" He said in anger.

"I know, Flynn, okay? I know. I'm sorry I didn't mean to compare the two of you." Elsa apologized "You're my best friend, and my family." She assured. "But that doesn't mean that I can't care about him. He's my friend as well"

"Your friend?" He asked "Or someone you want to become friends with?" He added "Is he really worth the shot?"

"He is my friend" Elsa assured. "Things changed now. He trusts me"

"How could you know?" Flynn asked.

"He'd opened up to me, Flynn. We spent time together this week, and he's really not what you or this whole school thinks he is" She said a bit harshly than she intended.

Flynn stood in silence for a moment, shaking slightly his head, but then sighed.

"Fine" He said, making Elsa blink in surprise. "I really don't know what you are doing, or if you even know what you are doing. I just hope you're right about him." He started. "I don't like him, and most importantly: I don't trust him, at all. But I will respect whatever you decide to do about him" He explained. "I just want you to know, that you need to be careful. Maybe you're giving a lot more to this 'friendship' than he is. Maybe he's not what you think, maybe he's gonna hurt you, or maybe I'm wrong. I just don't want you to be foolish"