You Come Out As Lesbian

A/N: Okay, so before I start, I'm just gonna say that these are where you have more like a best friend type of relationship rather than a dating type of relationship and I will be doing one where you come out as gay to try to keep this book as gender neutral as possible.

Joe: You paced the floor of your living room, waiting for Joe to come over. The two of you had been best friends for years and you weren't sure what he would think of what you had to tell him, but you knew that it was something you had to get off your chest.

Your heart started beating faster as you heard your doorbell, knowing it was Joe and still unsure of whether or not you wanted to tell him, you reluctantly went to the door and answered it with a nervous look on your face.

As soon as he saw your face, he wrapped his arms around you and began trying to calm you down.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Joe, I have to tell you something, but now I'm just not sure if I should tell you." you replied.

"Don't worry, you can tell me anything you want and I promise I won't get mad. We're best friends, why would I get mad at you?" he said breaking away from your hug to look you in the eyes.

You took a shaky breath before finally saying what you needed to say.

"Joe, I'm lesbian. I'm sorry for keeping it from you." you said as you began to break down crying.

With that, he wrapped his arms around you once more to calm you down.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad." he said.

"You're not?" you asked.

"No, I'm not. It's your choice to tell me or not to tell me and you chose to hold off on telling me until now. I'm actually proud of you for coming out and telling me." he replied.

Murr: You and Murr were hanging out at his house and drinking when he started to try and make a move on you, but you suddenly stopped him from making his move.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't do this. I can't let you make a move on me." you replied.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I just can't." you replied a little louder.

"Come on, we've been friends for years. You can tell me what's wrong." he said.

"Promise you won't get mad?" you asked.

"Promise." he said.

"Murr, I'm lesbian." you said.

"Oh my gosh, I had no idea. If I would've known, I wouldn't have tried to make a move on you, I swear." he replied.

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier." you said.

"It's okay, I promise." he said giving you a hug.

Sal: You and Sal were out at a local bar, just drinking beer and daring each other to do a bunch of stupid stuff. When it was finally your turn to do a dare, the one dare you were hoping that Sal wouldn't make you do was the exact date that Sal was trying to get you to do.

"I dare you to go hit on that guy over there." he said pointing to a guy wearing blue jeans, a blue flannel and a red hoodie.

"Sal..." you trailed off.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm not very comfortable with doing that." you replied.

"Why not? What's wrong with him?" he asked.

"It's not him, it's me." you said.

"Are you trying to break up with the guy or something? You never even talked to him and you are already using break up lines about him." he said.

"No. It's just that I-I'm lesbian." you managed to get out before putting your face in your hands in embarrassment.

With that, Sal closed his eyes and sighed before opening them again.

"Look, I'm really sorry I dared you to do that. I didn't know." he replied.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." you said.

"But I feel like it is." he replied.

"It's not your fault, it's fine really. Let's just leave and forget about it, okay?" you said.

"Got it. Oh, and by the way, I don't care if you're lesbian or not. All I care about is you being happy. We're best friends and I promise, just because you told me this, doesn't mean it's the end of our friendship." he said getting up and walking out of  the bar.

Q: You and Q had been best friends for years and you were nervous about telling him, but you had to tell him. You couldn't keep a secret from him, he was your best friend. And now that you were sitting on his couch and looking him in the eyes, you now realized that it was too late to back out of what you were about to tell him.

"Q, I'm lesbian." you said as tears began to fill your eyes and you broke down crying.

Q looked at you in shock, unsure of what to think, so he just wrapped his arms around you and gave you a hug, whispering in your ear that everything would be okay and that he wasn't mad at you.

He held you close and protectively held your head to his chest.

"It's okay. I'm not mad at you. I'll be there to support you whenever you need me and that is a promise." he said.