Memory Loss (Part Three)

Joe: It had been quite a few days since you hit your head, making you lose your memory. You didn't remember anything, not even your boyfriend, Joe who has been showing up to your hospital room everyday to check on you. He'd sit next to your bed and tell you all sorts of stories that made you laugh, cry, and even surprise you. While he was telling you stories, you were sitting there thinking how you wish you actually had a memory of Joe because he was the sweetest person ever, even if it felt like you didn't know him.

One day, Joe was telling you a story about one time you went out for a date and he caused a whole scene in a restaurant by yelling, except he didn't get to finish the story because you finished it for him.

The second you finished the story for him, he gave you a hug.

"That's exactly what happened. How did you know? Did you get your memory back?" he asked.

"I guess I did." you said.

"I can't believe it! You actually got your memory back! I knew that you'd pull through!" Joe said.

Murr: Murr was trying everything to get you back to your normal self, from telling you stories, to describing what your friends were like, to having the guys come by and talk to you, but nothing was working. Murr thought about giving up so many times, but he knew that you didn't want that, so he'd come back and try to jog your memory the next day.

One day, Sal and Q decided to drop by because they were on their way to set and the hospital was on the way to set anyway.

They walked into your hospital room and sat by your bed, each of them holding your hand, trying to comfort you.

"How are you feeling? Do you have any memory of us?" Sal asked.

"I'm feeling okay. I think I'm starting to get my memory back though. Is Murr with you? I want to see him." you said.

"No, but we'll call him." Q said getting his phone out and dialing Murr's number.

"So what is it that you remember?" Sal asked.

"The trip to London, where you guys turned Murr into a piñata, the day that Murr asked me out." you said thinking about all of the memories you had with Murr and the guys and how you could've forgotten them.

Murr ran into the room and ran up to your bed.

"Did you get your memory back?" he asked.

You nodded your head.

"Oh thank God." he said wrapping his arms around you.

Sal: Sal has been an emotional wreck since the day you hit your head and lost your memory. In his mind it was all his fault, but he was trying his best to fix it. He was trying to jog your memory as best as he could, but no matter what he did, it still didn't seem to get through to you or your memory.

"I think we are just gonna have to live with you being like this." Sal said.

"No, I want my memory back, I really do, we have to keep trying." you said with a pleading look on your face.

"Fine. What if I tell you another story? Would that help?" he asked.

"Maybe, it wouldn't hurt to try." you said.

"Okay, well how about that time that we went to the beach and I asked you out?" he suggested.

"I remember that story, tell a different one." you said.

"You remember that story?" he asked looking at you in shock.

"Yeah, we went swimming and walked along the beach together and then out of nowhere you grabbed my hand and asked me out." you said.

"You do remember that story!" he said.

"I do?" you asked.

"Yes! You're starting to get your memory back! I'm so proud of you!" he said kissing you.

Q: It had been a few weeks since you hit your head and there was no sign of you getting your memory back. Q was finding it harder and harder to function with out you by his side while you laid in a hospital bed all day long. The guys could tell he was having a hard time wit your memory loss, so they decided to let Q have the day off to be with you.

Q sat in a chair next to your hospital bed and held your hand.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through this alone. I'm sorry for not being there are much as I should be." he said looking at you.

"Don't be sorry. If I hadn't hit my head, we wouldn't have been in this situation." you said.

"It's not your fault." Q said, looking at you with tears in his eyes.

"Q, I haven't seen you with tears in your eyes since one of your cats died a few years ago." you said.

"What? You remember that?" he asked.

"Yeah, that was the worst day of your life probably." you said.

"No, wait, you actually remembered something. You just might be on the road to making a recovery." he said kissing your hand.

A/N: This was requested by rachsa99! If you have a request then just go ahead and comment down below because I still have like no ideas! Anyway, thank you for reading!